Question Help needed getting my friend's stuff back!

InnocentBystander23

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In a moment of necessity my friend had roughly 8 ounces of meth shards that he put into a gallon of distilled water to avoid the boys in blue finding it. It worked and was great move then but we evaporated some of the water and it comes back as a white fluffy powder. It's still doing the job but he wants to get it back as shards cuz that's what everyone expects. Can you please give me a step by step? We would both be very grateful. Thanks.

AgamemnonFromTroy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Dissolve powder into acetone and let it slowly evaporate key thing here is to do it slowly

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
It will help heating the meth/acetone solution close to the boiling oint of acetone while stirring it gently, it helps to dissolve the powder correctly.

What you are looking for is recrystalization of meth-amphetamine, I think it helps to know :)

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Boy, what did I tell you about aiding people according to your prior experience only? Thank you Mr. Ramsay, you seem to have saved the situation.

ImmortanJoe

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
No, not correct! Get ACS Grade 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol. Bring it to a boil, then pour it over the product in another glass cup. What doesn't dissolve is trash. Once you separate the liquid from the solid garbage, pour it into a glass baking dish and let it sit do not disturb it movement messes up the process, so let it cool to room temp then carefully put it in the frig until it reaches what most frigs should be set at which is about 33 degrees once it reaches that temp move it to the freezer until it reaches around -3 degrees then it's done. There may still be liquid in it, so pour it all over a filter to remove the leftover liquid and let the crystals dry & you can dispose of the alcohol. You can use a heat lamp to speed up the drying process if you choose. After that & it's completely dry, I like to do a cold acetone wash to get rid of the impurities that are usually on the outer portion of the crystals. Also, I like to reboil the liquid after I separate the good liquid when removing the trash that doesn't dissolve & before that, I've already turned it into powder and done an Acetone wash and obviously allowed it to dry before the boiling alcohol portion of the process. but it's not necessary. The best way to heat it up is by boiling water in a pan and placing the Alcohol in a glass inside the pan of boiling water. That way, you're less likely to start a raging inferno! Obviously, don't be an idiot and put too much water in the pan where it overflows into your glass bc that would be completely retarded and a major party foul as well as an expensive one!