3C-P into 35P-NBOH?

drslump

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, i watched this new brand chemical and i has to say that i dont know anything about chemistry and anything about isomer design but this is look like that im searching for unless that the dose is to bigger in weight to put in blotter

so, my question is can we just add a benzaldehyde ring to the molecule and transform it on this imaginary new chemical? just to know, i like this 2cb replacement but i would love if we can do it 1k more stronger and active at UG doses than MG doses

The discussion is open XD

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Unlike 2C-type PEAs, 3C-type structures are amphetamines, not plain phenethylamines, and as far as I know addition of N-orto-Hydroxybenzyl moiety doesn't increase their potencies in vivo, so don't even dream about x1k or 3 orders of magnitude jump, that isn't a case even with 2Cs, NBOMes/NBOHs are 10-20 times more potent at max (a few exception exists though).
VwFrG65t4l
KZX4abf6dz

Last edited:

drslump

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
excuse me its not the addition of the bencene ring or benzaldehyde the thing it makes the 2cb jumps from MG to UG doses?
so thinkin in your logic and knowledge it seems that it will not work because this are amphetamines and not phenyletilamines?
so that does affect the conversion of this on an nbome nboh

Sorry im really noob on this i dont even know if it is one or the other

drslump

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
TjcM4hwmCA

i want a very tiny little thing that i could hide easily and make thousands of doses when i stop.
(plus cheaper than triptas and yes, im from india)

drslump

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Update it could be this?

2VcrFiPOHT

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
As I already told you, don't expect much from NBOMes/NBOHs of substituted amphetamines.
You can get some gain from Proscaline-NBOH though, so try it and let us know.