• Bienvenue dans la partie française du forum. N'oubliez pas que l'affichage de contacts (Jabber, Telegram, Signal et autres) entraînera un bannissement permanent ! Si vous décidez d'acheter ou de vendre quelque chose sans utiliser de compte séquestre et que vous perdez de l'argent, nous ne pourrons pas vous aider.

Amphetamine Do amphetamines made from a-oil sound like a good recipe?

ShalOhm

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been shown an "alternative" for acidifying my base using methanol and no acetone.
The recipe I was shown was as follows:

- 2,000 mL A-oil (ph12)
- 3,060 mL Methanol
- 440g Sulphuric acid

First, all the products were placed in the freezer.

Once cooled, the A-oil and methanol were mixed.

The sulphuric acid was then gradually added.

This gave a solution with a ph of 7.7/7.8.

The mixture was then placed in the freezer, divided into several portions.

Between the end of mixing and putting the last portion in the freezer, 2-3 minutes had passed, and the ph had risen to around 8.1.

The yield with the quantity of base is 1:2, so roughly for the 2 L of A-oil we got out 4 kg of paste.

That said, there was no evaporation stage.

What do you think?

ASheSChem

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
et tu consomme ca comme ca ? votre prod avec 3k de methanol en sauce et 5OOgr d'acide sulfurique pour le brulant ? ^^

no avopration because they put it in the freezer so that it stays in paste form and doesn't lose weight I presume....

ShalOhm

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the late reply...
I agree with you about the methanol, it was probably for a better yield. As far as the sulphuric acid is concerned, there was even a bit missing to lower the ph! Have you ever carried cans of sulphuric acid? It's not at all the same weight as water; the density is much greater.

iliketrain

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I don't think there's really a recipe or I use IPA and adjust my ph until it's neutral I don't think you need that much solvent