Question Any well known adulterant with molar abound 120-150?

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Is there any well known adulterant with molar in range 120-140?
Another properties that could be related with this shit:
It turns to hydrochloride salt and back to the base easily, and doesn't have any color. Hydrochloride salt is not soluble in acetone, and precipitates immediately.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
120-140g/mol? Well known adulterant of what drug? What ph does it start precipitating?

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I haven't check PH at precipitation point. I estimate molar weight by excess of reagents consumption.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I have a list of common adultarants and thier solubility and I can look up the mol. Weight, but it would help to know what it is an adulterant of. Nobody is putting MSM in cocaine, and no one is putting levamisole in meth ( I hope not) so I would look for the common adulterants of what drug we are talking about. If you don't tell me it'll take twice as much work, and I work smarter and harder, so do tell

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I trapped this side compound with resin then recovered it to base. Now I start thinking this is a kind of colloid built in presence of micro dispersion dust (solids) grabbed from PMK. Something similar with Pickering colloid.

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I investigated this batch some more than usually, and at certain point I managed to extract some oily substance.
I will not describe all the steps, as it will be too long for understanding. At final result I had around 10 g of mdma hcl + some water in crystallizer. At the beginning, proportion was 10 g of mdma hcl + 30 g of water. At some point, when proportions became 10 g of salt + 10 g of water I saw something that I've never seen before or haven't paid attention on it.
At the bottom of crystallizer, under water layer some small quantity of liquid substance transparent and not mixable with water. Probably this substance has much less solubility in water if compare with mdma hcl, and it was pushed out from water.
It doesn't react with hcl, as ph was slightly acidic due to hcl excess.
Another properties are - it is insoluble in acetone.
I read the forum and found a few topics about something similar. But still I don't know what it is.

View previous replies…

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Sorry, I'm not clear in this description: so tired last days. Yes, exactly this substance, was released under water. So it is much less soluble in water. And it is not mdma fb as well, as it doesn't react with hcl.. The volume of this substance - difficult to say, as I was too tired to separate it again on funnel, and i don't have funnel for such small volume, but I can say by appearance, it was around 2-5% of mdma hcl weight.

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
OK, this substance below water could be perc leftovers. But in this case there was long way. Mdma hcl obtained after a long process was crystallized from water till dry weight. Then due too nasty smell it was dissolved and proceeded with ionic resin, and re-crystallized from water again. During this second crystallization substance at the bottom was seen.

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals