• Bine ai venit în secțiunea românească a forumului. Nu uitați că postarea contactelor (jabber, telegram, signal și altele) va duce la un ban permanent! Dacă vă decideți să cumpărați sau să vindeți ceva fără a folosi escrow și pierdeți bani, nu vă vom putea ajuta.

Cannabinoids Caut colaborator Substanta / looking for 5cl supplier in romania

Celdren

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I am looking for a substance to buy in Romania, possibly a drop off partner. First time I would like a monster .. I've been taking too many hits lately, if you need someone to drop off in southern Romania PM me.
Looking for 5cla in Romania or bulgaria to buy

Deadmatch15

Don't buy from me
Language
🇷🇴
Reaction score
Pm (SonGoku) I forgot that I can't use contacts...and I got banned...

Bazooka90

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
of course we can help

IronChef

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Profilul lui SonGoku apare ca "This user's profile is not available."

porC

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I'm in Holland I can put you in touch with someone 100% sure ,I tried it myself!!!!Write to me if you are interested!!!! 5 days get home!!!

feterdotexe

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Intr-tr-adevar daca iei f2f de la cine nu trebuie e foarte usor sa iei gherla. I once gave 500 lei and was supposed to take 1.5g, the man left and never came xD. Now I'm talking to someone to see if it's better and if everything goes ok I can let you know.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I instantly gave the gift of 3-4g when I saw someone else doing it knowing that's how I was doing it, I'm very pleased that I let myself and that I can occasionally enjoy pae with weed. As an aside, it's too simple not to make it yourself and the profit is comparatively absurdly high, like comparing sunlight to moonlight. Easy to make doesn't mean less dangerous, it depends how much you're willing to take on.

sirAndy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Got a partner?

Celdren

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
still looking for someone in southern romania

sirAndy

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
And I'm still in the south of Romania

Luchy777

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
caut substanta si eventual colaboratori , sunt in centru romaniei, la noi preturile sunt absolut exagerate pe canabinoizi , 3g de ceai gata preagatit ajunge la 500 lei !!!
pm me

porC

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
:oops: I know I found a guy from Craiova and he sent me mothballs, by the way I live in Holland....eu I have a 5cl old source if you accept in 3 weeks to pay the sample sent from Holland by someone in Romania and
I will contact you in 2 weeks to send the sample home after I write you if you want 300 lei I'll send you 1,5 g pure 5cl and I'll teach you how to make smoking spice if you're not like me to put it directly!!!!

porC

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
IF you want another job, we'll meet and I'll show you how it's done, we pay 50-50, I have the recipe and the man with the recipe and the Chinese with the offer...

porC

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
But if you want to meet me, just know that you won't get anything until I leave the country, for my safety!