Question Crystal Meth Urine Test

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi Guys ad girls

I have a job Interview in 2 days and there is a possible urine test.I smoked some crystal yesterday and i was wonderding will they detect it in my urine?

Arti3

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
1 Pipe smoking ...? No problem, in 2-3 days it is out! Most is out after 24h! By urine!

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Yes pipe smoke.
Luckily they didn't do a test but just to be safe I'm not gonna smoke until they tell me if I got the job or not

fidelis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
worst case scenario just get synthetic urine or get clean piss from a friend, but like the first reply said itll probably be out by then. good luck tho 🙏

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks luckily they didn't do a test because I don't look like a drug addict LOL ! if they only knew the stuff we do in the dark🤣

alpino

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Methamphetamine can typically be detected in urine up to 3-4 days afther use , sometimes longer depending on factors such as frequency of use and individual metabolism and kg. , there are various methods to try to accelerate the process but there's no guaranteed way to completely eliminate it from your system in just 2 days. drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables , also get some exercise to help your body metabolize the drug more efficiently. but again , 2 days is a short time , better get some time or some clean urine