Feeling defeated

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
5 years ago I used to shake and bake in Gatorade bottles. I used the 24 hour figuring 2.4 g of pseudo with 3.7 g total pill mass that it was the best way to go. I didn’t do extractions beforehand but simply ground it in a blender through it, and a Gatorade, sport bottle with a little twist top to vent, vm&p naptha, and about a shot glass full of NaOH and NH4NO3. And 2 batteries.

worked like a charm. Now, doesn’t work at all. Must’ve tried 10 times since, not one successful run. Doesn’t seem to me like they changed anything.. I used to use the Sudafed 24 hr pills.. but wonder what the best pills in the continental us are to use for extracting. Some have pse sulfate and others Hcl. Is sulfate the same as pse freebase? What’s the difference between sulfate and Hcl?

sorry for so many questions in one post

american gopnik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Oh also I have tried both gassing with Hcl and salt, and with H2SO4 + HCl (aqueous),..
And even water wash followed by titration with hcl acid.

Rollin88

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but big pharma looks like they’ve solved the SnB issue once and for all. They’ve introduced a supergak that will gum up the reaction even if you’ve cleaned up the pills into needle-like crystals.

What does this mean?
To put it bluntly - , you’ll never be successful SnB’ing with pills meant for the US market, those days are over.

wael gano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
There is no difference between PSE sulfate or hydrochloride
Multiplying the NaoH solution to the grain will release a free base pse
Add a non-polar solvent to extract it

zaners

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What is the supergak you are talking about? And can you use bronkaid instead of Sudafed

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Nah, that ain't right. Get Wal-fed. It's got nothing else in it but your 60mg and cellulose starch. The 24 hours Rx is killing you and that is way too much lithium twice a reasonable amount. A shot glass of crystal lye? That's way too much I believe.

zaners

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan to me!

41Dxflatline

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Attached is a PDF I found down an alleyway about 10 years ago that will tell you how to SnB in a reasonable manner

Attachments

• oaPlrYbnNZ.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 262