Question How to quit 4mmc (addiction)

PewDiePiex800

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I started consuming 4mmc like a year ago, i used to do once a week, now I'm doing like 2-3 times a week, I don't have 4mmc addiction tho, i think I'm half way there, but i want to quit it completely, like now days i get craving of 4mmc after 7-8 pm, i can feel it in body is asking for it, I know i can quit it completely before it gets serious, please give me some advice that will help me quit

PharmacopeiaLabs

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇷
Reaction score
hydrate and sleep well, exercise, find something that interests you to spend your free time on it, dont use anything psychoactive, not even nicotine or alcohol because it might make you feel that "one more bump is okay"
be ready for withdrawals and remember that most of them are psychological.
once you start to get low on adrenaline and serotonin the hard time begins and you have to get through it no matter what.
you can raise a little bit your dopamine levels by consuming good amounts of olive oil.
for serotonin depletion use the 5-HTP supplement, combine the two for best results.
keep track of your blood pressure, it might decrease/increase to harmful levels, to increase if too low eat salt, to decrease if too high eat garlic.
i used mephedrone very excessively on purpose to explore its depths, and i can say it is no big deal to cold turkey it, you just have to take it seriously.
good luck brother/sister, you got this.

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Brother can you help me with 2b4mp synthesis?