• Vítejte v české sekci fóra. Nezapomeňte, že zveřejňování kontaktů (jabber, telegram, signal a další) bude mít za následek trvalý ban! Pokud se rozhodnete něco koupit nebo prodat bez použití escrow a přijdete o peníze, nebudeme vám moci pomoci.

Brno How do you order?

shrekova.bazina

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Hi, I've been wanting to order something from this site for a long time but I've never ordered anything so I want to ask if you're ordering under your real name and address and I want to ask if it can be sent to the post office to be picked up or in a box

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I have only done one trade here so far and about 10 together on Torzon and Archetype. Always under my real name and address, because any false names or attempts to use the unoccupied barrack next door only complicate things and increase suspicion. The PO box at the post office is anyway backed by a contract where the landlord is identified, so it doesn't solve anything, unless you open it with false documents, but that's a much bigger operation. But then the problem is that many dealers refuse to send the PO box.

In some larger apartment buildings there is a possibility that the boxes are older and maybe even some broken. There it is possible to repair/replace an abandoned box and use a false name without anyone noticing. But not everyone has this option.

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Some sellers ship via DPD. There it goes to a fake name. All you need is a phone number, preferably on credit, for the courier to call you. But sellers don't like to use private courier companies, it's risky for them. The traditional mail is more anonymous for them.
Experienced sellers, however, know how to pack parcels well enough to avoid detection.
Anyway, the best way is to order nationally, of course, and within the EU if you can't do otherwise.