• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Bratislava Cloned CC

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience or a proven supplier for cloned cards that have worked in ATM? In SK there are many reports of large cash withdrawals from other people's cards so if we can all help each other in this way why not.

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Nowadays , two-step verification transactions so I think clones serve a different purpose but I could be wrong

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
But here we are talking about a card that you stick in a machine, put your PIN in and take out cash.... 2F doesn't exist there

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
So I don't understand the reason for selling when you can get more by collecting than by selling or buying a cat in a bag with a daily withdrawal of max.20€

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
Cat in the bag it tends to be in about all cases... so the case from last week when they withdrew 150k from the account was a big miracle and they don't issue such services

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
my opinion on cloned CC is that it is complicated and technically difficult. i read about it for some time but i have come to realize that maybe i am wrong but in order to clone a card and withdraw money from it you need a software (EMV chip reader writer software) which will write the stolen data from the foreign CC to a clean new card. with a chip and a magnetic spring such software is available only for banks and costs around 30K I found on DNM different sellers who offer such pirated software for 1k but everywhere I came across that they are scammers and that no such pirated software exists there is only original licensed software available for registered companies.
Once it was possible it was easier because the data (tarck1-3) necessary for writing were stored on the magnetic spring of the card but since the new cards with EMV chip it is more complicated but not impossible you would have to know how to do it and I haven't seen that.
to get the data from a foreign card you need a skimmer and a fake keylogger or a mini-spycam placed on the ATM pointed at the keypad pin to record the pin, there are many sellers of this device but many of them are scam it's a risk one of them is https://t.me/SKIMMINGpARTs
but I've also read that it's a scam but it could be a false lead from a competitor I don't know.

It's definitely worth studying personally I think there will always be hackers who will be able to exploit the financial system.

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
But it only reads the basic info on the card and the encrypted info doesn't get you up to speed with anything so quickly.....

filipian67

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇸🇰
Reaction score
I stopped trusting telegram groups a long time ago, although I have experience of earlier banknotes where I was fooled by the market itself - Metaversemarket ... today, fortunately, it doesn't work (and I thought I was already in the clear when it goes through escrow) until I finally read that the real masters from Calabria were arrested a few years ago and are serving their sentence .... the question is whether there is anyone in Europe who is able to print banknotes that would pass at least the basic tests such as UV and pen ...

BennyBlanco

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
They say that everything that sounds too good to be true probably isn't true, even with Clones from my experience I haven't found a single Vendor on any Fore,Market that sells Legit Clones. Besides it is said that it is almost impossible to do such a thing in Europe because we have much stricter security measures than the USA(Clones,Fraud). I personally got to the information from one Slovak card and Obcianski so far I have not done anything with it yet but if anyone is interested I can inform you later how it turned out. I have this experience with Clones if anyone has other experience "Nazor" I will be glad to read it.

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
skuste sa pozrieť na nove forum Libre Forum možno tam niečo najde ohladom skimmingu,carding atd

http://libreeunomyly6ot7kspglmbd5cvlkogib6rozy43r2glatc6rmwauqd.onion/welcome