• Vítejte v české sekci fóra. Nezapomeňte, že zveřejňování kontaktů (jabber, telegram, signal a další) bude mít za následek trvalý ban! Pokud se rozhodnete něco koupit nebo prodat bez použití escrow a přijdete o peníze, nebudeme vám moci pomoci.

Cocaine Buy Cocaine

aralxd

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello,

I'll try my luck here, I've moved to the other side of the country, so my guy I used to take from regularly is gone.

I've almost ordered from the dark market through ARES, but I'm still pretty worried about mail delivery, so I'll try here.
Does anyone have anyone in Moravia? If so we can talk in a private message, thanks.

Alternatively, does anyone have any experience with ordering through markets like ARES, Nemesis if I have to go that route?

Thanks

saytam1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Hi I have quite a bit of experience with buying on the darknet. I've been doing it from time to time since 2012 / 2013 (when silkroad was still hot.)
Success rate about 90%.
Currently I can recommend Bohemia market. They have a decent refund if the goods don't arrive.
But mainly you want to choose a good dealer who has experience with shipping. Don't just look at the price....
The best is national but it is quite a problem to get someone in our country. Occasionally someone comes along but it's usually for a while.

B33K33P3R

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
What would be the takeaways? Let me know in the news if it's up to date. The cocaine I can offer is the best you can get in the Czech Republic, the quality of what reaches the EU. Possibility to arrange DD in Moravia.