P2P(103-79-7) offers

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Recently appeared some offers from China suppliers selling directly P2P(103-79-7), I found them curious because as far as I remembered that CAS was banned in China from long time ago in fact all the new precursors were developed for that reason.

I contacted them and coincidentally, as I imagined, all were run out of stock of that CAS when their offers were practically new but precursors alternative was quickly offered(5449,5413....)

In my opinion(practically sure) they are using non-existing P2P offers as a claim attract customers to offer them the precursors instead the offer product, that's an old sale technique.
I think that you shouldn't waste your time asking about P2P to that suppliers because I reconfirmed with my sources that 103-79-7 is banned in China and yes probably some suppliers take the risk and sell banned CAS but in that case the suppliers are recognized manufacturers and is impossible that they produce and sell banned CAS there, in China are serious consequences for that and their precursors business is enough big to harm it selling a banned product.

Anyway this is just my opinion and I could be wrong I just want to save lost time to other users.
if someone manages to buy P2P directly from these suppliers in China, please publish it because it would be at least curious.
Thanks.

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I,think the some.. Bro!!

blackburn

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@btcboss2022 I was also in contact with them regarding this, when I received the same answer that it is out of stock and that they will remove the listed product...

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
I have been working with Chinese suppliers for more than 15 years. I have never met prohibited positions on sale from normal sellers.
All questionable offers are usually a scam.

catalyst4232

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Is ephedrine a prohibited product in China now? India?

View previous replies…

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Ephedrine in its pure form is banned in all countries that have ratified the UN Convention on Drugs. But in some countries, such as India and Bangladesh, it is possible to get medicines containing ephedrine. Such sources are not suitable for large-scale synthesis, but for small amounts it is quite possible to use. The production of meth ephedrine gives an advantage in the form of a D-isomer.

catalyst4232

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Will you Pm me and point me in the right direction?

BevItUp

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I've been wondering if there are any vendors where I could just buy pure Ephedrine / Pseudoephedrine, the iodine, and the red phosphorous. Instead of cleaning pills and scraping matchbooks.

The P2P route is quite a bit of work comparably, and you still would have to isolate the Dextro.

Mr Good Cat

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Some medicines containing ephedrine are also available in China. Free sale, no prescription.

S1NTH3T1C

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Where, and how to get it into the us without raising eyebrows?

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Of course they are I can send you a CAS list and try it to buy them on China and you will see.

btcboss2022

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Another fake offer:
http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhni37ybtt7mkbjyxn2pgllzxf2qgyd.onion/resources/1-phenyl-2-propanone-phenylacetone-p2p-cas-103-79-7.2326/

Akashic

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
yep got the same awhile back, ol' bait and switch