Question The Start

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Starting point is to buy reagents and lab equipment according to the route choose, most of reagents can be purchased from chinese vendors

Gusfring666

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thank you very much

View previous replies…

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
You are very welcome, I can recommend you few vendors I buy from but as long as you buy trough escrow you shouldn't be worried to get scammed. If your synthesis will require P2P it's recommended to obtain it from BMK Glycidic Acid CAS 5449-12-7 which is bought from China

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure G.Patton or William Dampier will be happy to help you
If you need to buy reagents, but some basic ones like methanol, ethanol, isopropyl alcohol, hydrochloric acid, caustic soda etc will be much cheaper to buy locally due to shipping costs from China
Helpfull videos: synthesis of amphetamins

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
It’s very stable and easy to convert sodium salt may even be preferred, once p2p is purified react with N-Me-formamide followed by thermal deformylation reaction in acidic medium.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Also please beware of the dangers and always remember big wet towel close at hand to cover the setup if it shows signs of wanting to explode.