Question Typical prices for bulk LSD?

CuriousChemist4

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone have an estimate of what the price would be for a bulk amount of LSD (such as a gram) these days? What about the price for a book (10 sheets) of standard dosage (100-150ug)? Thanks

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Without knowing anybody in any of the families you're going to pay about g's a gram of course if you need any of those people you wouldn't be asking the question

Chesterlen

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Did you mistakenly cut off when you said "you're going to pay about __ g's a gram"? Would it be similar prices for selling rather than buying and in countries aside from the US/Canada, assuming someone had a connection who would be willing to buy these bulk amounts. What would be a good starting negotiation amount?

testint

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Being as though this is a kind of deal you would do once in your life you could probably negotiate 5000usd per for 10g . We did a deal for 10 g about 7 years ago and we paid six and a half per . This only happened because one of the people in our group was a family member I truly wish you luck but if it was happening nowadays I'll have to go through gamma goblin and pay the retail price let me know how things turn out sorry I can't help more