Looking for a vendor Why is not nobody offering A-PVP

lookingformdpv

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
First of all I am just a pyro smoker not a chemist so excuses if what I will say will sound ignorant, but having watched video's of meth synthesis and apvp synthesis, it seems to me like apvp is way simpler and less troublesome.

With apihp banned and mdphp freebase non existent, pyrro smokes are asking for apvp, aphp etc and it is a lot of people. Because new legal pyrros are disappointment

I have searched all big tor markets, nobody is offering apvp, while thousands are offering meth and speed. It just doesn't make sense to me how such a massieve market gap is not capitalised on by a single person in all of EU.

TLDR; I understand more people want meth than apvp, but apvp in EU would be quite profitable and apvp is way easier to produce. Why is there no apvp anywhere in EU?

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Today we are cooking our first test batch

vaso

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi can I try it ?

spacetruckin

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Please look me up,I've been searching for about a year.big fat zero is what I've found.sure aphp,apihp,etcetc.Im solid,no drama.4real.check.me.out.thank you

Reactions: $!$

Neeto84

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If your successful I want in

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
We can ship you free sample if you in the UK

Neeto84

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I’m in Italy would uiu be able to send a sample of apvp

Twoje

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Looks a very profitable drug to manufacture...
Can also be mixed with mephedrone or speed paste?
What is the price for 1kg in Europe?

View previous replies…

Berlin777

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
We don’t offer shipping there yet but maybe we’ll figure something out

I’d avoids mixing it because they could interact

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
No cant apvp can mix with hexedrone a-php mdvp apihp

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
In Europa for 2700 to 5000€ kg

vaso

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
if you like to walk around like a crazy person, turn around every time you hear some voice in your head or a delusion of persecution, or flush down the toilet what you bought, thinking that there is a policeman at the door, a very strong effect, it’s all about APVP, personal experience,I think that is why you can't find it on the market 😉

View previous replies…

lapgan1

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
How does it feel? If I take a small dose, will I hallucinate?

vaso

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
not immediately, it depends on the body and on the dosage and method of use, for some in a month the attic will whistle, for others in six months, but in any case it will happen

spacetruckin

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Vaso nailed it,90% of peep can't hang,get busted,flap lips,then the kindly awesome maker trying to make peep happy gets screwed.same reason I stopped creating for money.folks can't hang with the real and the pigs follow a trail of peep snapdog city right to your neighborhood.its a plain shame.most folk should stay away from drugs.they just weren't built for handling the rocket ride and want off once the ride has started.57 years of watching it happen.its sad,same deal as alcoholics who drink themselves into a wet brain.they scoff at the folks who tell me they are drinking too much and keep pounding all till they have a wet brain and there's no coming back.everybody thinks they can keep it in check and after all my life I'm the only one who isn't dead,doing life,or fried rice useless.if you fall into any kind of psychosis while doing drugs you had better think twice about continuing your path down this road because chances are it's not the road for you.sry bout the rant but I'm so tired of the same old song and dance.I party alone or w my girl.cant tryst hardly anyone these days.oh the tales I could tell.but I keep secrets so that's that. Stay safe folk.

vaso

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You should go in some country post soviet union, there market is full with apvp only dead drops

cofita666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
And the see how people reacting on that supstance,so toxic,brain damage for sure in long term
Neurotoxicity is just so high