• Welcome to the Canada section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, there is nothing we can do to help you.

Hamilton A different kind of sale

somf28

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So, I have a decent amount of time involved in the sale of a variety of different substances, but I've recently come across a different kind of marketplace that I really have no knowledge/experience in. Just curious what kind of value real passports, drivers licenses, etc. would be and where to move them. I've had a decent number of clients that have used their ID as collateral. While my first instinct was to show up and make a friendly visit to collect on the debts, but a friend of mine told me that there's money to be made in selling them, especially passports.

This is way outside of my wheelhouse, so I was wondering if any friends on here could help steer me in the right direction for this trade. If this is the wrong thread/forum, feel free to direct me on a better resource. I'm just curious if there really is value in these items, if the price is right, I might start accepting ID as payment for product.

Thanks a bunch for the potential answers,

M

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Documents do have value. They are used for different purposes, to remake for another person, to register accounts, and much more. Try posting your offer on the forum here:
http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhni37ybtt7mkbjyxn2pgllzxf2qgyd.onion/b/shadow-sphere-services.40/