• Willkommen im Germany Teil des Forums. Denken Sie daran, dass das Posten von Kontakten (Jabber, Telegram, Signal und andere) zu einem permanenten Verbot führen wird! Wenn Sie sich entscheiden, etwas zu kaufen oder zu verkaufen, ohne ein Treuhandkonto zu benutzen und Geld verlieren, können wir Ihnen nicht helfen.

Cocaine in search of a partner

escobarPY

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
I am from South America, have contacts to get cocaine and am looking for partners in Europe to sell to

FalteHD

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hey bro, everything okay so far? I'm from Austria, Tyrol to be precise, and in the meantime I've been able to get my hands on quite a few different substances in my drug scene, but for the last 2 or 3 years there's always been really good cocaine on the streets or there are practically only people who boil up cocaine with ammonia and smoke it. There is enough competition and demand and there are no shortages. The quality and the price are decisive. So enough about me, how exactly do you envision a collaboration? LG FalteHD

JohnsPalace

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Hey what's up. As FalteHD has already described it well, it always depends on the price.
Feel free to DM me for more info.

Regards.