Methamphetamine trough Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine detailed synthesis?

wadekaiak

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have a book or a guideline of how to make Methamphetamine with the Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine route, written in an professional and step by step way?

I read the book "Secrets of Methamphetamine Manufacture" , but I was looking for something more detailed and step by step guide.

Thanks in advance!

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Do you already have pure ephedrine or tablets, or do you need the synthesis of ephedrine?

Last edited by a moderator:

wadekaiak

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I already have 2kg of pure ephedrine and 3kg of pseudoephedrine. I need a detailed step by step guide of how to convert that to Methamphetamine! Can anyone help?

Yavuz1453

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my friend here does not teach anyone, even if they know, they can't help because they are all lying. I don't know, I don't know, do it like this, no one showed me, suddenly two videos are red phosphorus, it's a lie

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
http://bbzzzsvqcrqtki6umym6itiixfhni37ybtt7mkbjyxn2pgllzxf2qgyd.onion/threads/methamphetamine-from-ephedrine-tablets.302/

Toti

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi

Ive read and check this link and also coment but my question is does the recepe has same quantity for all those 3 different ephedrine:

1. pseudoephedrine
2. Sudoephedrine
3. Ephedrine
( by the way i cant find all CAS NUMBER) and (how to difference these 3)

Or does something gonna change
Like is it only the yield at the end in final product or the quality or,...?

Thank you

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Hi, it's up to ephedrine in tablet. Also, you'll get meth isomer mixture, not 100% the same isomer as ephedrine.

Toti

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Ok thank you because i want to order in bulk not in tablets and i saw they where 3 different name some powder some liquid so i wanted to directly buy the best one and had not really idea of exact difference in all those 3 option.

Toomuchname

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I have a detailed synthesis too, and can help you, if you want.
But where did you get that much PSE? I want to buy some pure stuff, but can’t find it anywhere.

tankikan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Do you managed to synthesis successfully using that route?

calmcatfather

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
My brother, it is usually very difficult to find a detailed synthesis guide. I take notes of the smallest piece of information everywhere. And I am trying to create a guide step by step. If I am successful, I will add it here as a written form.

Carlz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi.

My friend, is the information here not enough for you?

Secondly, most of the people here make the best videos and the best details about the manufacture of many types of drugs, and they explain it step by step, and they provide a library with many books inside about the drug information and everything you need to learn

calmcatfather

Don't buy from me
Language
🇹🇷
Reaction score
Yes, the information here is sufficient. What I am trying to say is that beginners usually look for more detailed information. For example, I find some small footnotes from very different places and save them in my notes. Everyone wants to prepare a guide for themselves, right? :)

Carlz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Good job my friend, I understand you.