• Willkommen im Germany Teil des Forums. Denken Sie daran, dass das Posten von Kontakten (Jabber, Telegram, Signal und andere) zu einem permanenten Verbot führen wird! Wenn Sie sich entscheiden, etwas zu kaufen oder zu verkaufen, ohne ein Treuhandkonto zu benutzen und Geld verlieren, können wir Ihnen nicht helfen.

Event not delete second!

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Ok that was not the fine art to delete my text :) I have any questions in this section. I understand your text Heisenberg.... A litt little idea...germany is......of sure other countrys very bigger but make it sin the countrys to divide? bspw.: berlin, potsdam, dresden, köln, usw.......

Or i missunderstand your idea?

Is the other group german delete? can nobody chat in him motherlanguage off topic?

Gordon Ramsay

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
You misunderstood :)

After introducing the commercial section for sales via post the administration has now introduced a new section for local sales via dead drops

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Thanks Bro ..i understood :) Thanks
Everythink works Like this now?
So gar our Deals habe eben going great....nearly 😘

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
I take that from the wordmwin friend ')

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Gentlemen. This section is not just for sale. Make suggestions on how the section can be improved. Choose someone to moderate this section. Form a local community of buyers and sellers. You can't be a successful seller if you work all over the world and only ship retail orders. All retail needs to be local. The customer should receive what they bought quickly and not have to wait weeks for their order.

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
I agree with you.... the organization will be difficult...I am new to dnet but have only done a few deals so far but know a little about logistics.....
What is your idea here?.there must be a mod who has a plan and distributes nationwide? What should be sold?

There are still some questions

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
A moderator should maintain a healthy atmosphere, attract new members where possible, enforce the rules and help newcomers.

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
I get it...the team is as good as the mod....but is it for private sale etc or should the products come from the forum?
I have to do some research:)

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Or are all the countries here supposed to be interlinked?
Is the individual klexkerei not enough for you? From experience, it usually went great with my colleague gordon

dr.window

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Topic but extremely exciting