Run out of Methanol but have A-oil

drshaman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Friend have few bottles of A-oil but we run out of methyl Alcohol that we use to mix with oil then acidification with Sulphuric Acid to obtain great product.
Now wen we are out of Metyl some folks said that etyl alcohol 96% and 4% water is also do the job, but im not sure.
What do you think, what is best to do, maybe i can find isopropanol industrial grade, acetone 99%, but what do you think that is best to do.
Tnx for answers,

ActionAyi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
Definately cetone because dries much faster and poses fewer health risks and you will notice the result is better.
isopropanol in my opinion has a too strong smell of hospital and too high viscosity.

But what the hell do you get on water ? Avoid it as much as possible

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You sell your amphetamine as pasta? Or dry?
Yes you can use ethanol 96% if you sell it wet..
if you sell it dry, and dry with centrifuge: don’t use the ethanol, because some of your amphetamine dissolves in the 4% water.
I never used aceton for amphetamine sulphate, only for amphetamine hcl..
Never used ipa either for amphetamine..

drshaman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yes it is wet, that is on price here, that sell stuff, so ethanol as clear as possible is best option i think, so one more question about whole proces.
I was watching as they making paste, that is like hell kitchen, some get burn by acid some ph go under 5, they make it on eye like granny, when i used ph paper i saw it is wrong, i think the most important thing is how you drop accid in solution of oil and alcohol, they mix 1:1.5 ratio oil and alcohol and then they drop acid from botlle of one litar sulfuric acid like 4/5 tablespoon and then start reaction that is violet like you put water on hot plate with oil.
For me that is wrong but they said that's what they learned

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes it is hell kitchen that way, you can do a few things to prevent that, first is: put your ethanol/methanol in a fridge so it is minus 24 degrees, second is dilute your acid.
for ph, i only can say, better measure too much… than too less…

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with a-oil and I've never seen amphetamine for sale, but I know that methanol is sometimes the methylating agent in some synthetic. Idk where you are but heet gas dryer is methanol and I distill methanol out of windshield washer fluid and I see stuff at auto p a it's stores that is methanol or a mixture that can be distilled to concentrate. Yall trying to make ethamphetamine🤔 now I have to see if that is even a thing edit; Ethylamphetamine produces effects similar to amphetamine and methamphetamine, though it is of weaker potency.[citation needed] At equipotent dosage, ethylamphetamine is subjectively less euphorigenic.[citation needed]

drshaman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I get half kilo that stuff and it is shitty so i tought to get 100ml oil make pure batch and thrn mix with this half to bet good stuff.
Is there different in substance if i use phosporic, sulfuric or any other acids?

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes it will give an different product with every sort acid

h2so4 will give amphetamine sulphate
Hcl will give amphetamine hcl
Etc etc etc…

drshaman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
What do you prefere?
This method i think is not stimulant like others, sex = 0 talking = 0 sleeping well.
What can be so wrong, when i buy paste on other places that paste is crasy i have power to work, thinking, sex all night etc etc.. But this amph giving me only awakening in morning and no much more!

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You tried to make the paste to oil again? And crystallize again with methanol and h2so4? Maybe your paste is cut with much caffeine…

drshaman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
No no i just want to make from 100ml of oil "pure" stuff and then to add in this cutted speed.
I know how much they cutted and it is too much for my customers.
They make 2kg from half litter, 500(a)800ml(Met) and on end after acidification add 800gr coffeine.

So i just want to add pure past in that coffeine full stuff to get as good as possible.
For example I have 700gr that mixed speed and 100ml of oil.
Just make 100ml of oil + 150 ml of alcohol and acid that, then after i get correct PH put in fridge and in morrning add that all in this cutted stuff.