• Bem-vindo à seção Brasil do fórum. Lembre-se de que postar contatos (jabber, telegram, signal e outros) resultará em banimento permanente! Se você decidir comprar ou vender algo sem usar o escrow e perder dinheiro, não poderemos ajudá-lo.

Maceió Let's put a team together

brazilian_dude

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Guys, let's set up a team to manufacture drugs and market them. Let's create a private discussion group here on the site. Call me pv

Antonio Montana

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
kkkkkkk you're talking as if it's very simple and easy, do you already have some knowledge?

brazilian_dude

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I've been a manager at a boca de fumo and almost got into international drug trafficking. When it comes to producing drugs, there's no difficulty, as the site explains how to make the synthesis. There are also suppliers. What's missing is organization and a team to plan and carry out the action.

Antonio Montana

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
bro, i don't have any experience in trafficking or anything like that. but i am willing and eager to get into this life. are you planning this with someone or are you alone? how do you want to set up the team and how will we communicate? do you think you can do all this here or are you thinking of getting the guys together?

brazilian_dude

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Put together a team of Brazilians. In this business, you only move forward when you are organized, because each member is essential, regardless of their role. The idea is to manufacture to sell to the PCC, CV and smaller organizations of street vendors. I used to have contacts in factions, but after the B.O. I went through, I lost contact. However, it's not that difficult to get to them. Unfortunately, as far as I can see, the BR's don't show up much here. But if we could recruit more people, we could create a group to discuss all the planning.

Last edited:
View previous replies…

Antonio Montana

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
I think 3 or 4 people is enough to get started. I have a friend who is interested and we can work together. What do you want to produce, how many grams, where will we buy the necessary materials, how much will it cost and how much do you want to sell it for? Let's set up a group to discuss this further.

brazilian_dude

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Let's get this organized. I'm about to make some schemes to raise some money and invest in it. I've been through a lot of B.O. now I'm going to recover and get on with it. I left a message on your PV

kamikaze3030

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
Who do you sell to?

Antonio Montana

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
bro, I think selling is the easiest part of it all. the problem is buying the materials and a place to produce them

kamikaze3030

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
Come private. I have an offer!

popeye157

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
we're active on the site

MikeRoss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Come on guys, I'm keen to take part. Let's get on with it.

cowboy.br

Don't buy from me
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
salve guys< i have contacts to sell kg wholesale and i can find a place to produce them, i would like to know if anyone from br who is on the line with us is a chemist and can synthesize the compounds in question?

guccimannh

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Let's get to work, I have a lot in hand BR. let's communicate and make it happen

cowboy.br

Don't buy from me
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
yes! as much as cocaine, MD and methamphetamine!
but wait, I don't get it, you want to produce cocaine in brazil? I've never heard of synthesizing cocaine here in brazil because the plant only grows there in neighboring countries...:unsure:
I thought you were talking about MD and methamphetamine if someone here is a real chemist and isn't playing breaking bad, and really knows how to do it, you can make money, I hope I'm not talking to 12 year olds talking shit on the internet!
but if the idea is really hot, you can make money!

Antonio Montana

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
there's a lot of them here bro, it's hard to find someone in br who knows how to produce a drug. i was thinking of trying to produce it myself but there's no way, i have nowhere to try. i'm looking for suppliers on other sites to see if i can resell it

reidobra

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I can get good quality ones, but M are already making them in RJ... but I can get quality ones from Europe.
I can also get the white one if I need it.

cowboy.br

Don't buy from me
Language
🇧🇷
Reaction score
If anyone out there is a chemist and understands the subject, and really wants to make a responsible advance call me on PV! Fmz!

guccimannh

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
As I explained in private, cocaine in Brazil can be found in neighboring countries, the best option is mdma or mda in Brazil. Unfortunately, people are producing a lot of this stuff and they're already used to the bad stuff in Brazil.

That's the intention, let's get together and set up a good market to negotiate things! I have a lot of stuff in hand to make available to the BR crowd!

djb1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Mano really puta que o pariu
getting ecstasy from the pcc is the biggest scam in the world man it's too bad
jesus christ