• Willkommen im Germany Teil des Forums. Denken Sie daran, dass das Posten von Kontakten (Jabber, Telegram, Signal und andere) zu einem permanenten Verbot führen wird! Wenn Sie sich entscheiden, etwas zu kaufen oder zu verkaufen, ohne ein Treuhandkonto zu benutzen und Geld verlieren, können wir Ihnen nicht helfen.

Pregabalin how best to calculate powder for pill pressing/preparation

DrGodMan

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
how best to calculate powder for pill pressing/preparation

Idontcarethatmuch

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
What exactly are you talking about? Pills are made with a mixture of different "excipients" you can buy cheaply (google novapress). Why would you break a tablet to press it again?

Search "TDP LFA Tablet press" on youtube and it will explain everything to you

However, you also need a machine to press parts. These hand press things are whack.

wareyyk

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey DrGodMan,

the answer is unfortunately a little late, you've probably already been able to find an answer by now, right?
So I'm assuming you mean "calculate", right?
First you need to know what the total weight of a tablet will be -> test run with fillers only, and then weigh tablet(n)
Now that you know how much a tablet will weigh, you can calculate it quite easily;
e.g.
- one tablet weighs a total of 350mg
- you want ~50mg active ingredient per tablet
-> per 50mg you need 300mg filler
- let's say you have 100g of active ingredient that you want to press into tablets
- so you should then get about 2,000 pieces (100g / 0.05g)
- 2000 x 0.3g = 600g filler

Of course, it is important that you mix everything thoroughly for a long time to minimize the difference/fluctuation of the active ingredients in the individual tablets.

Hope this helps you. Or maybe the next person who asks this question XD