Hugbunter is a snitch.

brisknes

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Only a piece of shit and traitor would brag about being able to, or, to have a dox of Admins.

Yeah its the most likely and considering I was able to dox Pharoah with some ease. /post/9fd75dd60e6421299370/#c-6ed12696f6602aa382

And the cherry on top? WITH SOME EASE. (Is this a brag?)

In response to where is DeSnake:

He's alive and well. /post/540f11ee6435929f362c/#c-b287552b1f664926bb

And the cherry on top? Some people are careless with their OpSec (Is this a threat?)

FUCK HugBunter.

Most of his posts are full of shit like this, and this is not normal.

Him speaking in vague terms and saying things like "I KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T" is creepy as fuck and only shows his true character. You don't speak like that, you don't withhold information like that. This is textbook example of manipulators and informers.

Even if a person is a trash exit scammer like DeSnake, you never say things like that in public, especially not as the head of community like Dread. You only help the LEA, and only informers cooperate with LEA.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I think I will respectfully disagree. I like him in the few times we have conversed

scammedonabacusmarket

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
there is too much censorship on Dread and the Mods are not trustworthy
THE MODS PROMOTING DRUGS AND FENTANYL LACED GOODS but censor and BLOCK harmless comments, sound like Judge Dread ,

irony in promoting illegal shit but censoring non-illegal shit

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
That's not my experience so far on Dread. People say crazy shit, I know I do. It sounds like he feels threatened and is brandishing his ability to retaliate.

scammedonabacusmarket

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
think the youtube DoingFedTime had some beef with Dread, miner21 see if you can relate the above post to DoingFedTime on youtube

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Really? I cant remember anything from FedTime that really criticized Dread. Can you point me to something to see this?