Identification of meth enantomers (split tartaric acid)

Gustavoo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I need help with the identification of enantomers. Swim did the split using tartaric acid 87-69-4 in water. The first photo is the product he got from filtered water and the second from solid tartrate. I know that there should be d isomer in water, but according to the structure of the crystals, it seems to me that it was in a solid precipitated tartrate. What is your opinion?
Xm92hkdbi1
P8iTnjVxYF

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
OMDIzVJ2b9
I like #2 for being D. #1, it t doesn't really look like L. But also tartare crystals might look a little different than hydrochloride crystals. Did he strip the tartrate and reprotonate both if them or neither or just the second? picture? Pic of tartrate crystals for reference

Gustavoo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Both images are already hcl crystals. Hydroxide was first used to release from the tartrate, followed by HCl titration

Gustavoo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
My solid tartar looked like long thin needles. Because the precipitated tartrate salt was allowed to cool slowly after heating before filtration

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
2 is your d-meth,
1 had to much different forms of crystal

Gustavoo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, I am giving an update. Thank you for your opinions, but according to people who have tried it, they say that the stronger product is in photo number 1

door

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Can you explain how you did it?