Psilocin from DMT

Octopusssss

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Hello friends. I am interested in easy and cheap DMT to psilocin convertion. I read all of this informations and try this synthesis but didnt get the good results. I was using freebase DMT.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheeHive/comments/k72yro

Did somebody try this method? Maybe there is some writeup or photos somewhere? Can somebody help me with information or maybe i can pay somebody by escrow for this workup with photos with all the steps?

I think the price of precursors for psilocin and psilocybin are so high that synthesis from DMT will be the best option.

If there is some professional chemist i can pay for help with this synthesis (escrow only)

Please help

Last edited:

CCL4 huffer

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
i didnt try it but i remeber i read somewhere that the psilocin freebase isnt air stabble so u prolly would need to do the whole thing under a inert athmosphere

Octopusssss

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Argon is not a problem. I need somebody who will show me step by step how to do it. I am not succesfull in this synthesis and i dont know why.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Nah,hloride Psilocin isn'tnstable in a jar in your window but in a dark jar in a deep freezer 5 years would be nothing. Psiilocin by nature is a base, the salt is Psilocybin (a phosphate). but other salts don't get cool names because they don't occur naturally.' Psilochloride. nope. psilo....citrate. I think yes, the name checks out anyway

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
this can be accomplished by the enzyme of the fungus, the 4-specific tryptamine hydroxylase. Conventional chemistry would be inefficient even if success is the finality (it would take too much effort for a tiny amount).