receive payment IPTV

mastergloom

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I need a solution to receive payments on credit cards from clients in Brazil. I have recurring monthly subscriptions to an IPTV service. I thought about an offshore company, but I need to register with a payment gateway, and they require my personal information as a representative. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas on how I can continue receiving payments on my credit card, without allowing anyone to track them, and make the withdrawal in a "transparent" way? Maybe a more complex offshore scheme? Or some fake intermediary? I would appreciate suggestions and/or some solution service so that we can negotiate and work together.

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Sounds like you have a company setup like an LLC or something? From my exerience having legit products/services that are bought and sold through the company that invoicing etc. can be done through will allow for payment services/card etc. to be in the company name and separate from your personal details if set up correctly. I guess it also depends on the amount of $ coming in and out and regulations for that particular country. LLC's seem popular but having someone name to use can be problematic depending on situation. I always used a legit small business and added all $ in as cash invoice or Credit card payments together with normal business, payed taxes on most of the $ too that was not cash. Did it for many years until I could no longer do the work myself because of health. Never had issues but I was not outside of country either and that is a different deal altogether. Having a legal/financial advisior would be helpful on the site, not sure if there is one or not but for sure some issues a Saul Goodman type could handle. Not sure if any of that helps, sounds like you are already established.