160°C

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
This is why I tell the wife we ain't buying no $60 8 balls. $100 minimum, and don't offer any price. If the shit is that cheap, there's some ting Wong. I'm at about 800 ft above sea level so the right number should be 165°C. Look how brown it turned. Literally it melted straight to brown. Welcome to America! It tasted shitty, that and the price made me figure I should check it out.
KtoA3QeUMn
ted to brown.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Vevor bullshit stirplates will only go to 100°C with the probe plugged in so after that I heave to heat it with a torch little by little. It's a melted candle, the liquid in the beaker, the shit in the bottom was dust on the old tea candle I melted. If I was smarter, I'd have just melted the outside off of it first and the dirt would have ran off, but it wasn't important to me. Busy day today. I need to distill some acetone, some diethyl ether and some chloroform for a project.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
So, I wanted to make a c correction. Altitude changes atmospheric pressure, which affects the. Oiling point of a substance but not the melting point +-167°C is the melt temperature in a jumbo jet or in a submarine. It's about vapor pressure.

Pororo

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I used to use Vevor for a while. T-control is OK for me: I barely use their probe pin, only to check boiling point of certain solvents.

Real disaster is their magnet: it is too weak even to acidify 500 g of base in 2L flask.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Your review is exactly my experience, but mine was even worse. I bought my Vevor and at first it wouldn't even spin a stir bar. It did this wild dance where the bar would flip end over end, then start jumping or fly of the surface.. what I found out was one of the magnets was put in sideways. Even after I fixed it and adjusted the magnet up as high as I could, I have to turn the speed up 50 rpm at a time. If I try to go from 200 straight to 500, it doesntnhang on. That and the probe being off over 10°. Are the big issues. Another one that bugs the fuck out of me is I will set it to 200 ( lowest setting) and sometimes it just does a burst to 500 and then stops, then it does am340 rpm burst and immediately stops, between each burst I turn it down to 200, but it doesn't care, it'll try fucking 800 for 2 seconds and stop😡

Pororo

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I think you have a smallest one, for 1L. But don't worry: 2L is the same crap. Nop any difference.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Nah, mines an sh-3ABE 2000 ml capacity