4mmc, is it mandatory to crystaliz it?

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
(4mmc) After acidification and filtration process and Washing with dry actone, we get meph powder. Can we consume that powder after drying? Or we have to crystal it? Like is it mandatory? I know it makes our product pure? But what if we skip crystallization?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Then it's weak and full of shit, so you have to take a lot more. It won't be as fun. Don't snort it for the love of God. You could purify it other ways but recrystallizations are cheap and crystals are the industry standard. It's the only way to get crystals. I don't think you can make A grade without 2 recrystallizations. I've seen crystals 6 months old that were like clusters of quartz

Reactions: $!$

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes yes mine is unconsumable till i crystalz, can you tell me what type of powder stuff can i add in 4mmc to make it, weight more, my friends were telling me that stuff i make and the one available in market have very huge difference, mine is very strong

View previous replies…

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Yes u have magical 4mmc lol

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Well your the only one out of the entire website who has the issue of " too strong " 4mmc. So magical 4mmc

DavidNichols

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
"Strong" doesn't imply "good". Consider the question about skipping crystallization and you will derive what makes it "strong" and what it actually means at least in cardiovascular terms.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
No. We don't support that here. Charge them more money. Smart people pay for quality and there are several good reasons why. It already weighs 50% more than quality stuff right now.

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score