• Welcome to the Canada section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, there is nothing we can do to help you.

Hamilton A different kind of sale

somf28

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
So, I have a decent amount of time involved in the sale of a variety of different substances, but I've recently come across a different kind of marketplace that I really have no knowledge/experience in. Just curious what kind of value real passports, drivers licenses, etc. would be and where to move them. I've had a decent number of clients that have used their ID as collateral. While my first instinct was to show up and make a friendly visit to collect on the debts, but a friend of mine told me that there's money to be made in selling them, especially passports.

This is way outside of my wheelhouse, so I was wondering if any friends on here could help steer me in the right direction for this trade. If this is the wrong thread/forum, feel free to direct me on a better resource. I'm just curious if there really is value in these items, if the price is right, I might start accepting ID as payment for product.

Thanks a bunch for the potential answers,

M