A-oil vs washing paste?

1019er

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hey,
Before I get my hands on 4mmc synthesis, I want to produce some high grade amphetamine sulfate.

So I already got some lab equipment and basically I could do both washing amphetamine paste or mix A-oil.

Because A-oil is pretty expensive and also hard to find, my question is, would it make sense to wash and purify some amphetamine paste, which is much cheaper..

I most wash all my speed with acetone and dry it but if I do it this time, I'd like to wash it 100% to get a pure end product.

I also consider washing it, regarding I want to learn how to wash out the caffeine out of my sulfate to get a high quality product.

What would you do regarding time and money, I would have to invest?
Amphetamine paste is super cheap. If I find good supply then end result could be pretty good.

Greez

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
You yourself answered your own question, which is better. If you talk about caffeinated paste, a-oil means purer, it's harder to cut.
if u need:
test
purification

1019er

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thx haven't read these manuals, the purification process seems pretty interesting, if I can't find cheap a-oil, I will go with this.

Unfortunately there are so many chemicals and equipment needed at the beginning....
But I think after a while I will be able use chemicals for multiple purposes...

My homelab keeps growing 💊😅 but hopefully soon it will be finished and I will be able to start experimenting and producing...

feinkostParanoia

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
hello,
with aqueous acetone you can remove synthesis residues and synthesis impurities from amphetamine sulphate very well, caffeine can be washed out less easily, the same applies if you use IPA
is used!!!
the best way to dissolve caffeine from amphetamine sulfate is with destelated water!
this is simple & very very effective, at least in my experience!

PeterKeta

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Could you point me to evidence regarding this? With lab analysis from before and after.
Are we talking acetone washing in what manner? Everyone i've tried who've done this have washed out the product it self inte the process left it weaker than before.

feinkostParanoia

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
first of all, i have to correct a spelling mistake in my post, it should of course say anhydrous acetone and not aqueous acetone.
I don't have any laboratory analyses.
i was looking for a way to get synthesis residues & caffeine out of amphetamine sulfate as easily as possible!
through people who work as chemists, chemical laboratory technicians etc. i came across washing with acetone.
washing with anhydrous acetone only fucnionizes amphetamine sulfate!!!
it dissolves synthesis by-products, synthesis residues, caffeine very well!
it also dissolves any other type of amphetamine salts, i.e. amphetamine phosphate and amphetamine hydrochlorides.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Everything will depend on the fact that u have - a caffeine base or caffeine salt. Solubility will be different and depending on the type of salt. If we have a base, we can rinse with acetone or DCM, this will be enough.

BioHackers

BioHackers
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Amphetamine paste is cheap, but its amphetamine content can be negligible. When extracting pure amphetamine, you may lose more than 90% of the mass.
It is better to buy A-oil and acidify it to sulfate.