About the methylphenidate synthesis way

untryrgos

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello guys, I want to share some experience about Ritalin.I apologize for my poor English and less experience.Recently I successfully synthesis methylphenidate from Ritalin acid.It is an easy way.
First,I brought 75 grams Ritalin acid from China because it is legal substance and none will notice it.
Then I prepared 500ml methanol-hcl solution using a simple way, just passed hydrogen chloride into methanol until saturated.Don't use the water solution because it will reduced yield or the reaction will not happen Make the environment dry is important.You can use the molecular sieve to dry out these.
Mixed these together in a bottle with reflux condenser with strong stirring.Heating the rm 40-45 degree celsius, because higher temperature will let methanol and hcl react and increase water.The Ritalin acid only dissolves part, but don't worry that. The reaction will happen and dissolve all acid.
After two days reaction.The salt will appear.Put the rm and salt into a warm place to evaporation all of solvent.Dry rm and recrystallize use water .Don't heat methylphenidate to dry it.
At the appropriate dose, the effect is smooth and peaceful maybe because I have ADHD.

Attachments

• isuwpJ9vVf.jpg
    isuwpJ9vVf.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 185

HewHiSt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
hey, how can i find a ritalin acid supplier in China ?

untryrgos

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I found a Wuhan company.A few companies can produce it.You can find them on a site called chemical book.I also find they selling it on Alibaba, just search cas19395-41-6 (α-phenylpiperidine-2-acetic acid).