Advertising for dealers?

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
How do you guys advertise and get a client base? No one trusts you unless people have had successful orders. Even then if you have only had a few customers it doesnt seem to be enough to gain traction. How do you just get your name out there? There isnt a lot of places to advertise

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
First of all, you need to make your offer in the market, and to attract customers, you can give out free samples - this will be the best advertisement for the product and your service.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Okay thank you for the advise!

Memfisto77

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You need to make Sample Action with quality material and then send them all cut orders, cheap quality and don't spend a lot of time and money to make a good stealth. Thats all.
Oh, add in every Title something like AAA\+++, PURE 99,9% cherry speed paste with self A-Oil Secret Formula

hermano

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It depends on what ammounts you dealing, whats your income and how much you ready spend for ads.
Ads in this business is all.
If youre a beginner, start from this forum, make more free samples, ask for rewiews.
Make more photos of goods, with signs, quality checks.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
What are you hoping to sell? People ask me daily for recommendations, so you wanna be on that list. If it's some5hing I don't fool with I'll make a questionaire for the sample recipients to make sure you get thorough reviews.
Pick your sample receivers carefully they need to be residents, but they should have experience with the drug. There are a couple of reviews and the guy is like, "this cocaine is awesome! It's the first time I ever done it!"
That's a useless review. It's obligatory that I get preferential treatment on free samples since I'm the mod (really) but I'll work with you to make it easier pay the shipping, or I often just buy them. I'll run chemical analysis and buy test kits if needed. I keep fent tests and benzo tests and a couple broad reagents around