Amphetamine Sulfate and Hydrochloride (HCL) from A-OIL Amina Amph. Help please guys

xzzcwisjmz1

Don't buy from me
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Hi, I have a few questions about amphetamines, more specifically:
a) Amphetamine sulfate b)Amphetamine hydrochloride

As we have a new supplier of amine, we would like to create the best/purest end product possible (Sulphate, Hydrochloride).

I found here on the forum a lot of ways to obtain sulfate from an amine (a-oil) but I don't know which one is the best:

Sulphate preparation:
1. What solvent is best to use and in what amount in relation to 1L of amine (a-oil).
2.Best PH for sulfate is? 6-7? 7? 6?
3. Method of obtaining? Pour the solvent into the amine, stir and then add sulfuric acid? Or maybe some other way, I found many, e.g. mixing acid with a solvent and adding it gradually to the amine.

Hydrochloride preparation:

Here I don't have any information about receiving unfortunately. Nothing about PH, the procedure for creating from the amine, drying etc.

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hello, this topic has been discussed on many occasions in this forum, and there are many articles and publications within the amphetamines section on how to proceed with your A-OIL to make its subsequent sulfate. Still I will help. Dissolve your oil in a 1:1 ratio in acetone, and prepare in another container a mixture of 98-99% sulfuric acid with acetone in a 1:10 ratio. Once you have this prepared, slowly drip your diluted sulfuric acid drop by drop into your diluted oil with constant stirring. Check the pH up to ph6, and once you reach ph6, stop adding more acid. There you have your finished product, filter it and let it dry at room temperature until it is completely crumbly. (If while you are adding the acid you notice that your product is very dense, you can add more cold acetone to obtain a better filterable mass.)

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
The standard technique to prepare a solution of the free base in alcohol and add a solution of sulfuric acid in alcohol to this solution (be sure to cool the mixture when preparing this solution). In acetone, it is impossible to neutralize the free base of amina with sulfuric acid, because acetone reactions self -condensation in the income of sulfuric acid and gives many impurities.
Hydrochloride is not obtained, it is too hygroscopic.
It is optimal to 6 ph you can get portioned powder gradually bringing ph to about 7, filtering the product. Be sure to rinse the powder on the filter with a small amount of alcohol to wash off the remains of the free base from the powder, the filtrate solution is then gradually brought to 6 ph and also filtered. By this, you will reduce the risk of ph falling below 6.