Question anyone can advise newbie who want to start manufacturing

velukatr13

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi everyone. First Im living in east asia so Im poor at English.
Im a chick right now, but Im very desperate
I was looking for a lot of things I could do these times, I knew this job suited me considering everything. but i dont have any knowledges..
In my country its hard to buy chemicial material,And where do you usually get more hard-to-get materials?? And if I just watch the video and make it, someone might get hurt so should i start organic chemistry first??
and any good advice is welcome thank you for read friends

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Read read and more read plus research chemicals that you/are working with.

if you do a synthesis wear protective lab gear and full face respirator/gloves plenty ventilation

don’t do it in your own kitchen 👌

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
You bet there are some fundamental stuff you absolutely must know before you start implementing in practice as well as there are most that you will learn on the go but the first one should be figuring out a number of the stuff you need to document by yourself then ask again. you need to think as a non chemist first and look for suff like "don't assume a greater fire hazard then you are capable of extinguishing" so you get to the natural question "do I know how to use a fire extinguisher?". I think this way you face most dangers with a confidence that you are somewhat prepared (which truly can't be right every time when you begin, surprises are the next "educator" you have to get aquointed with). Cheers!

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I am sure the best way will be just learning chemistry,l if you do, you will have knowledge how to self make equipment, how to use and how to syntehtise reagents from basic compounds.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
A lot of newbie info is in the forum (like first lab) It sounds like getting the needed material might be an issue for you though?