Attention to admins

Neo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You must remove java for us to take your .onion website seriously. If you want more to join your site, if you want endless amounts of information shared, it is time to fuck off with java. Seriously is there something wrong with you or are you law enforcement agency? A website like this needs to run on full secure tor browser security set to full if you expect an nice big flow of information and usernames from the experienced. Until then, everyone using this site....I advise you to stay away from it. As far as this supplier "constantylous" or something along the lines, this supplier I have only seen mentioned on this website. Remove the clearnet site and go .onion only. That is my reccomendation, I think you will have more success with growing this forum.

You provide trust and a safe platform for community discussion then you will have people offering to do you favors. Try it and see the "following" you end up with.

Last edited:

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Anyone can turn off JS and fully use the forum. Yes, it may not be as convenient as with JS. But still, the forum works very well without JS.

ACAB

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
For Registration JS is neccessary. Without you will fail capchta.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
We'll think about what to replace the captcha with.

Morpheus

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Calm down Neo. Morphmuthafuckineus in the buildinnnn.

Yo yo, get this. get this. ye. Ill get back to you later with some gud ideas later tn they will be propa. will be siik trust, propa.

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
We want to dispel your concerns about the use of JavaScript on our forum.
The forum is absolutely protected from XSS attacks. No one will be able to steal your session and get into our forum using your data.
It is also widely believed on the web that using JavaScript you can collect data such as monitor resolution, font sizes, pixels per inch - yes, technically it is possible, but this data is of no value because all the parameters of our devices have long been unified, and it is necessary a huge amount of digital footprints to deanonymize the user.

Clearnet domain also does not carry any threats to users. The worst thing that can happen is domain blocking. We always have a main domain in the tor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

Javascript can lead to potential IP leaks and also many veterans in the DN scene have always said to never enable javascript. Neo made a good suggestion. The site doesn't even need javascript its not even neccesary. The site isn't that fancy and it doesn't need to be. Checkout some other darknet forums, its simple but secure and thats how u should operate its just my opinion. When we upload videos and stuff and watch them its all secure it just seems very sloppy in terms of security n protectin the memebers n contributors and many dont know better. You seem to have some knowledge on this stuff. Your site might be the on of the only good .onions that require you to lower your security settings, just saying love the site.

Last edited:

HIGGS BOSSON

Expert
Reaction score
Without Java scripts, most forum features simply won't work. And you can always turn it off on your side. We give users the right to choose: Work with the conveniences of Java Script or turn them off in favor of security. Our opinion is that the danger of Javascript is exaggerated, so we talk about it that way. If you have arguments, we are ready to discuss them, as our team is determined to do everything for the benefit of the community.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
LE use browser vulnerabilities to de-anonymize TOR users. There are not many cases where JS allows to de-anonymize a TOR user (with proper site and workplace security settings). By far, the best practice is to use a browser without JS, as the lack of scripts drastically reduces possible attacks on the web browser.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I mean, JS only allows you to better exploit known browser vulnerabilities. Do not forget that the torproject team is constantly developing, has a huge community, quickly identifying and eliminating vulnerabilities. The last known cases when JS allowed to de-anonymize tor users were quite a long time ago.

But to deny the fact that no JS is a best practice makes no sense. Therefore, we will strive to eliminate all inconveniences of using the site without JS