Question Best Countries For Research Chemical Production/Sale?

CryoThio

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I'm just wondering in what countries one would start an rc lab, to service the US and European Market.

I feel like some of eastern Europe might be good, like poland. Netherlands or belgium might a good choice. Otherwise, china is good, perhaps another asian country?

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Poland

taricshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Good luck with 3 to 20 years charge for manufacture even small amount like 20-30 grams.
Poland have highest penality for drugs in whole europe fool.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The question was probably about where the most chemicals are easily obtainable, not where the penalties are the lowest, and what does the “fool” mean?? Next time be a little smarter with your dumb ass answer and think with your probably microscopic brain you have inside your head, @CryoThio probably asked where the manufacturing was the easiest, and i gave him my thought. Not at one point he mentioned penalties. Next time answer politely and you will have better results in your miserable life, as i can see from your harsh answer. “Fool”

taricshop

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
poland is in european union so it dont have anything to it, you can order without limit.
in your strate on mind china should be easier country to make any drugs/rc but most of em are illegal there with death penality.