Black Cocaine

Dmitri329

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
If they send it to the lab it does not pass. Will pass dogs and basic test.

Attachments

• YiPF2JDKlc.jpeg
    YiPF2JDKlc.jpeg
    936.3 KB · Views: 155

Dmitri329

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It’s done with base so you have to finish the product. Uses about 1200 grams of base.

tetr00

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Would love to know more as well.

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Several options come to my mind, either they make a salt with organic acids with a long chain, or they modify ecgonine, and then it is processed back into ecgonine.
The simplest option is if the laboratory produces tropinone, then it is then benzylmethylated to ecgonine, at this stage you can obtain an ecgonine analogue to which dogs and the test will not react, then tropinone is then isolated back and converted to ecgonine.

Torroo

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is it possible for you to tell in witch steps you do it??

w2x3f5

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
If the question is for me, I will answer briefly. In the standard production of cocaine cheese (this mixture of various alcoholians with the tropano skeleton) there are two ways of further synthesis, the first way is to get rid of unnecessary alcoholods in the cheese cocaine (ordinary path), and the second way is to translate the entire cocaine with impurities to Tropan (i.e. And cocaine will give it and the rest of the alcoholoids will additionally increase the output of the tropan), then you can either export the tropy itself (be sure to check the reaction of the dogs to the tropy), or hang temporary etheric groups for export (in this case, the temporary airtime groups are removed again to the tropan , at the place of arrival, standard reactions are held for obtaining Ecgonin from the Tropan.