Black MDMA HCl

rothschild33

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Processed MDP2P from 28578 using phosphoric acid then vacuum distilled. Confirmed with sodium bisulfite. Then proceeded to use the MDP2P with Al/Hg, Leuckart-Wallach, and NaBH4 conversions. Each result from the 3 procedures were then vacuum distilled and tested with Marquis Reagent which showed purple to black coloring. Now here is where it gets unusual, both titrating with 37% HCl or gassing with HCl using sulfuric acid dripped into HCl then evaporating the solvent even without heat yields pitch black MDMA crystal. All 3 procedures yielded black MDMA.

Is it from an impurity in 28578 or is there a way to remove the black impurity?

Acidosis

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I thunk only make one recrystslizer with acetona /h2o clean the product nice

hacke8

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hello, gentlemen, I have encountered this situation when preparing methamphetamine from pseudoephedrine. I guess they are caused by excessive acidification and water. This black complex feels like iron hydroxide colloid, which is very stubborn, but they are soluble in ethanol/methanol and insoluble in other organic solvents. My last solution is to dissolve all the substances in anhydrous ethanol, put them in a semi-permeable membrane, and then put them in a beaker containing distilled water. Under the stirring, let methamphetamine hydrochloride enter the water through the semi-permeable membrane, while the black complex remains in the semi-permeable membrane. The final product is very clean and creamy white. But it is very time-consuming.

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Just a week ago I was investigating the market of osmosis re-circulation water filters for this purpose.

Pororo

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
You may try to do recrystallization 2-3 times, for example, if you don't have special knowledge how to dissolve colloids and remove side organic. I don't know HOW you crystallize, but my crystallization works perfect for such purpose.

Here the guy earlier told you about membrane filtration. It may worth.