Can anyone confirm if “straight to E” still works for red hot 30’s?

eliile

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if “straight to E” still works for red hot 30’s?

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The phrase "straight to E" in the context of "red hot 30's" likely refers to a method of synthesizing MDMA (Ecstasy) using a specific precursor or reaction pathway. In the context of illicit drug synthesis, "E" typically refers to MDMA, and "red hot 30's" may refer to a specific reaction condition or temperature.
If "red hot 30's" refers to a specific temperature or reaction condition, please clarify that as well. More context will enable me to give you a more accurate and helpful response.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Straight to e is an extraction technique meaning straight to ephedrine but straight to b is "straight to base" in nature an A/B , I went straight to bass.its an alternative to an A/B exr Red 30's are little round red 30mg pseudoephedrine pills.

handle

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification ✌️

eliile

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
In 2009 I tried the straight to E extraction with around 14grams of whole pills. Had some 12hr 120’s, and some walphed 60’s. Chunked the whole lot in and once the solvents reach required temp the pseudo instantly turned to shards and I filtered out the liquid. 98% yield! And the p-fed was freebase. I loaded some I. A pipe and smoked it. Amazing extraction technique. I want to try it again but would rather not spend $100 in solvents if it will not work.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I haven't sat down and looked at the straight to e in about 10 years, the method I use is the second one on the list of techniques outlined in thr thread "ephedrine extraction for pills". The last and only time I tried the little reds, I had pink dope that looked like fake shit. Nothing I could find would beach it out. Best bet is to scrape it off or soak them in alcohol until the dye has all been eliminated

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I also wanted to point out that I think it says you are talking about smoking freebase meth, which is an oil at room temperature, caustic and unpleasant. I've always heard it'll burn your throat terribly if you triedmto smoke it

eliile

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
No sir I’m talking about the pseudo I extracted using straight to E. It was in freebase form and you could actually smoke it like dope. It would turn brown and taste like shit after a few hits, but it would wake you up too.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Do you have a write up/details of this technique? I'd love to figure out and get EP/PSE to xtallize out of solution - at a high enough, or "the right" temperature?
Seems like it'd be really clean and save alot of time if possible. Straight to base and gas is probably the next best thing, but it may not work so well without a prior solvent extraction/wash.
I've tried just throwing in the red hots for a shake and bake and I didn't get good results compared to when I extracted with methanol first. This may or may not be the exact reason for failure - but I am pretty certain the quality of the end product is effected. I would recommend taking the time and effort to make sure all the ingredients are optimized going into the reaction.

eliile

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

Reagents:

• 91- 99% Isopropyl Alcohol (drug store)
  • MEK Methyl Ethyl Ketone (paint / hardware store)
  • VM&P Naphtha - no substitutions (paint / hardware store)
  • (Do Not use Colemans, pet ether, lighter fluid, etc.)
  • Xylene (paint / hardware store)

Drying Aids:

• Oven dried Epsom Salts or Washing Soda (drug / food store)
  • Salt (food store)

Abstract of Procedure​

1. Make extraction fluid.
  2. Place whole pills into beaker.
  3. Add extraction fluid.
  4. Heat to boiling, stirring until pills dissolve.
  5. Filter while hot into elemeyer flask.
  6. Repeat two times.
  7. Return combined extractions to clean beaker.
  8. Add Xylene
  9. Heat to 105 °C to boil off alcohol.
  10. Filter out pseudo HCl.
  11. Wash pseudo HCl with MEK and let dry.

Procedure
1)
For every box of pills used: combine the following solvents and drying materials in a clean beaker and in the following order:
70 mL Isopropyl Alcohol
70 mL VM&P Naphtha
2 g of salt
4 g of dried epsom salts or dried washing soda

2) Stir with a glass rod for a few minutes, then let settle for 10 minutes. Depending on how much water was in the isopropyl alcohol to start with, the mixture will settle into 2 layers or 1 layer with damp solids at the bottom.

Why not use pre dried solvents to begin with? - that is perfectly ok if you have them, but I have noticed that adding the isopropyl and naphtha together almost always releases some water, no matter how dry they were ahead of time, so I would not skip this step.

3) Filter this into the elemeyer flask leaving any solids or bottom liquid layer behind and then transfer this solution into the second clean beaker.

4) Place whole pills in the third clean beaker.

Why whole pills? Don’t I need to grind them up first? - no, we are trying to keep loss to a minimum and grinding is not necessary as the isopropyl / naphtha mixture will dissolve them very well.

5) Pour 1/3 solvent mixture over pills.

6) Place the beaker on the hotplate and bring to a boil using medium hi heat. Use the small fan to keep vapors from accumulating. Stir occasionally with a glass rod until pills have dissolved into powder. Let boil for 1-2 minutes.

7) Place a funnel with filter paper in the elemeyer flask. Filter the solvent mixture while hot, leaving as much of the solids in the beaker as possible.

8) Return any solids to the beaker and repeat steps 5 through 7 two times, combining the extractions in the elemeyer flask.

9) For every box of pills used, add to the combined extractions:
- 50 mL Xylene

10) Transfer the extraction mixture back to the empty solvent beaker and place the beaker on the hotplate. Bring to a boil using the small fan to keep vapors from accumulating. Boil until the solution reaches 105 °C.

11) Using a clean funnel and filter, paper filter off the pseudo HCl while the solution is hot.

12) Rinse the pseudo HCl with a generous amount of MEK while in the funnel.

13) Remove filter and filter cake from funnel and allow to dry completely. (no more MEK smell)

14) Weight and enjoy, yield should be between 80 % to 90 % Introduction