Can you smoke 4mmc?

BubbleHead666

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if anyone had or knew if 4mmc mephedrone was smokeable?

Thanks

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Pure cancer

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Can is toxic if u smoke only apvp can

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
maybe you can vaporize it

BubbleHead666

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I know meth can be smoked in the glass pipe just curious if this was the same?

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
No

Dr. MMX

Professional
Manufacturer Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
you cant smoke meth, smoking means burning it. You wanna use incrashed temerature to incrashe vapor pressure to vaporize it :)

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
Smoking 4-MMC is generally not considered safe or effective. Mephedrone is not intended to be smoked, and doing so can cause the compound to break down into other, potentially harmful substances before it reaches your bloodstream. This may reduce or alter its psychoactive effects. The effects of mephedrone when smoked are unpredictable, as the route of administration alters the way the drug is absorbed and metabolized. This can lead to an erratic onset of effects, making it difficult to control dosage and increasing the risk of overdose.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I tried it once before I knew the safety info listed here. I definitely burned it, I got a rush but it was comparable to snorting and didn't last as long, I got a headache, (probably got brain cancer @armanimani haha) it was dumb, don't do it lol

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
This Post got me thinking more about snorting! And OK I'm totally snorting right now but I think this is still a good and 'relevant to the Thread' tip!:

Try and only ever use just ONE nostril at all times, make that your 'Magic Highway' and leave the other one free for breathing, living comfortably, etc.
Doing this has done a few things for me;
Very good for redosing too early, I'll admit waiting for the clock can be hard.. If my Magic Highway is still pissed off, maybe now isn't the time to try and shove more stuff up there(?) "Great Job Kurt!"

The SO is less likely to get suspicious without all the random sniffling going on in the apt when they're home!

You won't be a silly mouth-breather all the time!

When I am coming down no matter how clear my nostrils are my Magic Highway always starts to flare back up again (wanting more of that sweet sweet Meow Meow I'm sure) But as anyone who's tried this shit knows, there's no sleep.. till BROOKLYN! (or roughly not until after 5-6 hours or so) so I have to plan when to stop for the day. With one clear nostril I can actually fucking sleep and can't imagine the nightmare of both these face holes being clogged at once... Pretty sure because I know me I'd say 'fuck it' and snort some more just to open them up, so basically I'd probably never sleep again.

I was legit addicted to nasal spray decades ago and it was fucking awful, only a select few. would I wish that particular horror on. Imagine NEEDING something every two hours just for the medical effect of opening your nostrils. Took like two fucking weeks for that shit to go away. STAY AWAY FROM STIMULANT NASAL SPRAYS! (unless you have other motives? ;) )

Final tip from me for today: pure saline (Arm & Hammer has a great medicine free one) nasal spray is very helpful about thirty minutes after the 'act' to clear up any lingering mediciny taste, then I try to plan about twenty minutes ahead of the next line and use nasal spray again, it's amazing the difference I can feel, and very helpful, your secondary facial breathing apparatus will look up and thank you!

NucleuZ

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
if you are a chief of Suicide Squad

try it