• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Marijuana Cannabis Demand in the States?

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Looking for new Vendors to fill our rather thin at the moment US to US roster. Their are so many Cannabis dealers everywhere, with the legalization in multiple states making it easier than ever for people to get high, what is the real value of Cannabis these days? Is there a market for it here on BB for US to US sales?

I am presently inviting Vendors I've personally dealt with to come on over, do you guys think it'd be worth my time to go after a bunch of the big Cali guys on Telegram as well? I follow a lot of channels and their are some really pro sellers out there who could possibly bring some really hard hitting stuff to our Market. Last month I had a Sativa at fucking 55% THC, I remember when I was excited simply for double-digits, it's insane what these guys are putting out nowadays.

We are definitely low in the psychedelics side as well in the States, those are the Vendors I've been going after so far.

MORE WEED??? What do you guys think?

P.S. Marijuana is Cannabis's Slave name, look it up! and stop calling it Marijuana!!

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I would love to see more weed in the US section. There are a few things we could use more of for sure. Weed used to be my bread and butter, now where I live people would rather go to dispo on a sale day than to support the local dealer. More than half of the ones I knew back in the day all retired or was forced to switch it up because supply went sky high and prices went up. Growing your own seems to be the only way to earn a decent income these days, and its more fun too. Not sure how good the demand is but there is always a need for more weed!

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
More weed!! My thoughts exactly! When all the legalization started I had a serious moral dilemma, my dealer has been with me for over a decade and I refuse to do him dirty so I continued purchasing from him for awhile just based on principal. But in the end even he was telling me to go pick up some of the dispo 🔥 and I was picking up for him too lol. He still has business as far as I know and I can't wait to bring him in to BB, a true professional, Mary is his Muse, he made me a Stoner lol

On Telegram the levels of professionalism I've seen from those Cali teams is astounding.. faster customer service than fucking Target or Bank of America, really high class folks.

Right now the weed section looks to me like a regular, 'pre-dispo-days' drug dealer selection. Which is fine but.. The potentials...! Edibles! HIGH THC Troches! (dispo ones still suck) HASH!

Product selection I think is the greatest attraction of the dispos, obviously price is a factor as well but generally I think Stoners who place lots of orders want one thing over all else: consistency. It's nice to know you WILL have weed at the end of the day when you want it. Getting all those products on here I think will make more people willing to buy from everyone..

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I like to keep a little around but I only smoke it rarely anymore. It's pretty much got to be the shit that killed Elvis. It doesn't I'm more interested in smell and taste than thc over 25% I used to have an old friend who moved a d to Colorado and he sold me is bad pheno buds real cheap.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
It's in demand but there's a huge supply too. The first recreational dispensaries just opened in my state

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Where I am the only folks buying it the old fashioned way are the old school ones I came up with and learned from. My homegrown all goes to my folks for their retirement. They brought me up in it and supplied me for years until they officially retired so I figure they have earned it. I've never given a dime to a dispo and never will. Why pay 100 for a qtr when you can get it tax free for half the price. So the THC isnt 25%, its still good quality weed probably hits about 19% or so and we dont put your name in a computer system with all your details either. Something not quite right about doing that to the same state that used to arrest us and still will if they catch you growing or selling it without their permission and the proper permits/liscence etc and technically they are growing and selling illegally on the federal level so what makes them legit and us not? $$. So many young smokers now dont even know the feeling of going to the weedmans house, sitting down with good music, smoking a bit and having it weighed in front of them and sometimes there are options to choose from that way as well. The experience is part of it too that has been changed into a commercial type of deal instead. Budtenders... :)

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
SO true @prophet I haven't had a good 'smoke sesh' in years. and you make good points about the user descriptions, the Federal level thing still gets me, how long can Fedz turn a blind eye on this for so long? It's all one 'rug-pull' away.. Major props to you for taking care of your People, I love seeing that, a true "Criminal Insurance Plan", bros helping bros. Things change but then again they don't change so much

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
My regulars back in the day used to enjoy sitting and having a smoke session and picking the bag or watching it be weighed out. Many other odd and end deals get made during such occasions that open up the rest of the available stuff out there. When you have 10 different buyers in a day and they all know different peoples it helps business and you can always find other goodies when needed when you have happy return clients. Speaking of weed, I was thinking of getting some hash and offering it but I would need to test demand so Im not stuck with it all. Local is limited on hash in particular for me... Was thinking 15 or so a Gram? Not sure just yet...

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yeah man there's a true art to just shooting the shit with your dealer. I've heard horror stories of dealers making their clients wait hours, but always figured the person just didn't 'get it' lol.

I've been a regular weed head for lots of years now and still haven't found Hash. I would definitely purchase a few grams at that price. From what I've seen on the other Markets it would be a steal, probably would go fast

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Yea I was wondering how it would sell. I know dispo price is high for hash where I am. I saw it for $50 a G, Im like NO WAY. Mid 80's it was like 8$, about 2005 or so it was $12 last I had any. Hell I figured wax at $17 a G would be attractive, it is locally but not so much on here as of yet. If I had the business I would sell ounces instead of grams.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I'm of TPB's Ricky's School of Thought on Weed: 'Just get it in you' goes for more than just weed obviously lol but, all these fucking 'reviews'.. "it smelled of chestnuts when it was opened, the terpene taste is fruity and creamy" fuck off, it's weed, shit tastes like weed lol, if it'll get me higher I'm all about it. Waxes, sands, butters, all that shit is overly priced around me. Variety would be great for the Market