darknet vendors affiliated or using shared warehouse - help me wrap my head around this

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I've been doing a bit of shopping that has turned into a research of darknet vendors because I've noticed something that caught my eye. It appears to me that what is advertised as individual vendors are just uniquely-branded fronts for the same seller, or they cooperate in some way, knowingly or unknowingly through sharing a 3rd party warehouse that drop-ships their orders to customers.

I noticed this first when I ordered 4 samples of heroin from 4 unique sellers that do not seem to be linked in any way 2 from NL, 2 from DE.

The 2 samples from NL showed up packed in the same type of envelope (though different color), the address label is identical (with same dimensions, font, layout, text size), they both used the same design and combinations of post stamps, and they both shipped from the same city. The concealment method used was identical, the product was packed in the same way using identical packaging and stealth material. I won't be convinced that the two shipments were not sent by the same pair of hands. The product itself felt the same and was advertised as Afghan in both cases.
As for the DE samples, they were both advertised to come from Iran. Let me refer to the two vendors as vendor A and vendor B. I bought from vendor A in the past and placed orders for samples from A and B at the same time. A did not accept the order so only one went through, from vendor B. When it arrived, it was packed in the same way as my old order from vendor A. Same packaging style, same materials, same address label.

So here I am now, few weeks later, making a shopping list for my next order, comparing vendors with their pricing, shipping costs and products they carry. I noticed vendor C, also based in DE just like A and B, that just looks eerily similar to vendor A. The same products and their advertised origin and purity (e.g. identical combination of K needles and rocks, mix and S isomer, all from India, nearly identical pricing [like 1 euro difference for same product and weight]), extremely similar range of products down to the combination of less popular ones like 2-mmc, 3-cmc, 3-mmc, and have I mentioned they are "on vacation" at the same time?

As for the similar offer of product combinations, origin and purity, I can understand that different sellers could be getting the products from the same wholesale importer. For example a wholesale imports a brick of heroin into the country so most sellers in that country then carry the same product, from the same origin with the same declared purity. A different country could have a different wholesale importer so again most sellers there would have the same product, but different from the other country. That would be logical and a natural effect of the trade hierarchy. But that does not explain why orders shipped from different sellers look like the same person shipped them, using the same materials, from the same city.

Am I reading too much into this and is it all just a string of coincidence? Or are these sellers affiliated in some way, or maybe they are just virtual sellers who forward their orders to a shared warehouse that fulfills them and ships them on the sellers' behalf? Have you noticed something similar? Should I share names or do more research? Let's discuss this, I want to know your thoughts.

NobodyYouKnow

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Prob just drop shippers middle manning for profit.

Metribolone

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It’s common. Ive heard talk about it on Reddit a while back. In previous marketplaces that have gotten taken down people would comment on 2 vendors being the same person in the reviews section. I’ve seen talk about it on dread too.

sometimes it’s obvious, the most obvious I’ve seen was 2 exact same posts except for different username and profile picture, same description and everything. Even people in the reviews were like wtf.