Diazepam alternative ? including RC if needed

JustAnother0rganic

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi Organics and All,
I was wondering; I ve been prescribed valium thereis about 3 years ago, i am 44. First meet with bnz and very sckeptic.
At First i didnt took it, but very ponctually. 2mg, i know its peanuts.
I really really took all my precautions for not letting growing accoutumance or any kind of unwanted effects.
In fact i cant sleep. hyper vigilant. bs. anyway
I find more effective to been stoned 2-3 days every 15d than being a little diaz every day like docs all prescribed.

Back Now,i can say i never abused diaz, [i think] in fact i took shots about 10-15mg every 15d. Not every months. Lets say i used <10 boxes of 2mg and 1 boxes of 5mg in 3 years.
The fact is it didnt work anymore, i still feel anxyo effect but still cant sleep or chill away (dont talk about zolpidem, 50 mg is innefectiv but my dreams became funky very)
Lastly, i had the opportunity to get 1 box of 0.5 xanax , still skeptic; i only took 1 before breakfast and one before lunch. didnt feelt big diff with diaz but may be slight minor effect.
I really dont want to be hooked by bnz and i d like to know if there is an alternativ to 'good old diaz', stronger, even RC, long hal life not xanax , and not threatening, in the limits we all know here....

Any advices are apprecied. Thx Organics and All !

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
It sounds like you’ve been cautious with your use of benzos, which is a good approach given the potential for dependence and tolerance.

Given your experience and desire to avoid dependence, here are some alternatives:

Gabapentinoids (e.g., Gabapentin, Pregabalin): These medications are sometimes used off-label for anxiety and sleep issues. They can be effective for some people without the same risk of dependence as benzos, though they do have their own side effects and potential for misuse.

Hydroxyzine: An antihistamine with anxiolytic properties. It's non-addictive and can be used as an alternative for managing anxiety or for helping with sleep.

Buspirone: A non-benzodiazepine anxiolytic that is generally well-tolerated. It takes time to build up in the system, so it’s not useful for acute anxiety but can be helpful for chronic anxiety.

Melatonin: For sleep issues, melatonin or melatonin receptor agonists like Ramelteon*might be beneficial. They can help regulate sleep cycles without the risk of dependence.

Research Chemicals (RCs): Etizolam (a thienodiazepine, not technically a benzo) is sometimes used, though it’s worth noting that it has similar risks to traditional benzos. Also, be very cautious with RCs as their safety profiles are less established, and they can carry significant risks.

If you’re set on finding a more potent benzo or benzo-like substance, Сlonazepam might be the closest fit to what you’re looking for in terms of longer-acting, smoother effects. However, the risk of dependence is still there, so it’s crucial to balance efficacy with safety.

JustAnother0rganic

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Danke Herr Theophrastus, for sharing all this.
My dark lazzyness pushes me to anticipate an emergency kit of diazepam (watching n watching the nordiazepam synth like it will makes me more into chemistry...)
But it seems the habit doesnt lower - comes back to a normal base - like other drugs? I really take my precaution and i need 60-70mg to reach the hypnotic effect i want, and sometimes if i am not into proper settings i miss the train,,,, staying awake but diazed## these bzn are evil.
Gabapentin is like asking for a special status , and its very watched ive noted here.
Hydroxyzine 's metabolites is cetirizine and with diazepam it makes me orroble nightmares...
So i am okay now with melatonine otc and doxylamine otc either. low doses. i can sleep easier i think but dont feel the anxyolitic effect, there are not. and i am feeelin dizzyness which tends to lower days after days.
tschuu Organics n all.

TheJungleCorp

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Hello
What a nice answer from Paracelsus
Anyway I will try to give you some advice as ‘worker’ on pharma products. All I can recommend is to stay away from any benzo, those are incredibly addictive and is the common step I see with people prescripted with diazepam. With long term abuse those meds are terrible side perpetuar effects Just like other hard drugs like coke.
For relax or anxiety some of our clients use lyrica (pregabalin) with less abuse as I can see, but it is more expensive and harder to get in black market at least here, dont know in usa or other countries
For sleeping some people who want to stay away from benzos use zolpidem (i have seen no effects For you)
Other less addictive benzos as under my experience of what i see is lormetazepam (noctamid)
Here in spain there is Orfidal, como LG used to sleep of anxiety problems, which is lorazepam 1mg and all the people preffer over generic lorazepam (2-5mg) For being more effective with less fosare, i dont know why but many people say orfidal (lorazepam 1mg) is better than generic lorazepam 5mg maybe somebody like @Paracelsus with more deeply knowledge can explain. It happens also with other benzos like trankimazin (alprazolam) and rivotril (clonazepam)

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
Thanks, I`ll try to answer. There are a some factors that could explain why people feel that Orfidal or other branded versions are "better" than generic alternatives, despite the active ingredient being the same.
  • Perception of Quality and Efficacy: People often perceive branded medications to be more effective than generics, even when the active ingredient is identical. This is influenced by the placebo effect, where people psychologically expect better results from a well-known brand, which may lead to a subjective improvement in how they feel.
  • Reputation and trust in the brand: Brands like Orfidal (lorazepam), Trankimazin (alprazolam), and Rivotril (clonazepam) have a long-established reputation. Patients and even healthcare providers may trust these brands more because they have been around for a long time and are backed by well-known pharmaceutical companies.
  • Excipients and inactive ingredients: While the active ingredient in both branded and generic drugs is the same (e.g., lorazepam), there can be slight differences in the excipients (inactive ingredients used as fillers or binders). These ingredients might affect how quickly the drug is absorbed or how it feels when taken (e.g., how quickly it starts working). Some people are sensitive to these differences and might feel that the branded version works more consistently for them.
  • Bioavailability: Although generics are required to be bioequivalent to branded medications, there can be minor differences in bioavailability (how much of the drug reaches the bloodstream and how quickly). Even small variations, especially with a drug as potent as lorazepam, might lead some individuals to feel that Orfidal (1mg) is more effective than generic lorazepam, even at higher doses.
  • Lower dose perception with better effect: Some people prefer Orfidal 1mg because they feel it offers a strong effect with a lower dose compared to generic lorazepam (e.g., 2-5mg). This could partly be due to perceived better absorption or consistency with the branded version, making it feel like they are getting a more potent effect even with a smaller milligram dosage.
  • Consistency of branded formulations: Brands usually have strict quality control, which could lead to more consistent effects with each tablet. People may find the branded versions more predictable in their effects than generics, where slight variability batch-to-batch can happen.
  • Anxiety and psychological comfort: People with anxiety often form a psychological attachment to specific medications that have helped them in the past. If Orfidal or Trankimazin worked well for them before, they may feel more confident sticking with it. Switching to a generic version can introduce uncertainty, which might worsen anxiety, leading them to perceive the generic as less effective.
  • Tablets’ physical characteristics: Branded medications often look different from generics. For example, the size, shape, color, or even taste of the tablet may differ, and some patients feel more comfortable with the familiar look of the branded medication. If the generic feels different, they might unconsciously associate it with lower quality or effectiveness.
  • Influence of marketing: Pharmaceutical companies invest heavily in marketing their branded drugs. Over time, doctors may develop preferences for prescribing certain brands, especially if they've had good results with patients in the past. This preference can get passed on to patients, who then request the same brands.
  • Physician recommendations: In many cases, doctors might prefer to prescribe branded medications because they trust the product or have more experience with it. Patients often trust their doctor's judgment, and if they’ve been prescribed Orfidal or Trankimazin in the past, they may feel more secure with these choices over generics.
  • Country-specific regulations: Spain may have stricter or more specific guidelines regarding the production of branded medications like Orfidal, ensuring a slightly higher standard or uniformity that patients come to rely on, even in comparison to generics produced under more lenient standards.
While there is no definitive pharmacological reason why Orfidal (lorazepam 1mg) or other branded benzodiazepines like Trankimazin and Rivotril should be "better" than their generic counterparts, a combination of psychological factors, minor formulation differences, and personal experience contribute to the perception that branded medications are more effective. Each individual's reaction to a drug can vary slightly depending on various factors, including absorption, past experiences, and psychological comfort, making this a complex issue.

JustAnother0rganic

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
duknow elsewhere but in frankreich, those who can precribe, and those who can sell in officines act more n more like common goods sellers or like salarees.
its mandatory to read and (try to) see the dynamics of the pills they feed you with.. just asking them and listening or watching their body langage is just odd in itself. not always though.
dont read this line., i feel as a simple THC tincture could replace a big part of this bizness but iam Metallic Heretic.