• Welcome to the US section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, we can't help you.

Event Buy Etiquette. What to expect . What is expected.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Here let's talk about the reasonable expectations of a buyer and a seller in the US. Every culture has it's own theories about what proper etiquette is, and culturo-economics factors heavily unto the equation. There's no way you are getting that package from the rain forest in 4 days. The idea here is just to discuss it and hash out a strong sense of what is acceptable. I'm just going to write my position and you can pick it apart or suggest another route to a similar result or opine on a totally different aspect of etiquette, industry standards, best practices. NOT to include specific physical practices, like packaging mail or stealth.

Unless other wise discussed and agreed upon (,this should be on the escrow ticket if you want it to be binding) a seller should not accept a new deal for a product he doesn't have in his physical control. This is really one of those situations where I'm not worried about your business, but when you're not finalizing your sales in a timely manner, and we find out that you are selling stuff you don't have yet. I'm going to sanction you. Now, I don't really have any power to actually DO anything to you, so I will probably call you an asshole.

A seller is under no obligation to respond to you. If you aren't getting a response, I suggest you wave your money where they can see it. Click buy. Write an escrow deal
These guys aren't here to train their competition or reassure you that the drugs are good real or anything else. If they don't accept the deal, move on. They might be swamped, out of town, having a family emergency, anything. It's not our business to ask. 9/10 people don't do things just to be an asshole to a stranger. Usually the stranger wasn't even considered in whatever happened.

A tracking # is not obligatory, Nor is an announcement of shipment. If they accepted the deal and you paid the escrowbot, what might happen next is absolutely nothing. Sellers dont get a single penny for telling you your package shipped. It is courteous, but not obligatory, there is information to be gleaned from that tracking number that is sensitive. You and I couldn't get that information but a person " with authority" could.

Expect up to 7 days to get a package. It rarely takes that long, but it happens and everything was absolutely fine. If you don't recieve anything on day 7 ( which is 5 business days any way you look at it, not accounting for holidays) then message the seller and ask them to either check the tracking or tell you the tracking number. Sellers choice. If a complaint escalates to the point, the seller will be required to divulge the tracking number to an employee of this site for arbitration purposes.

If you've received your product, inspect it promptly and finalize the deal. Unless you are waiting on a test strip in the mail or laboratory analysis, 24 hours is the maximum reasonable time. If you are not planning to finalize the deal in 24 hours, invite admin to the escrow deal and explain why. If you are found guilty of, dropping the ball, screwing the pooch, or fucking off on a seller who came through on his end, I will call you a little shit. You could be the coolest kid on the block, if you open that mail look at the stuff, taste it maybe whatever and finalize that deal right now.

That's a start. We'll follow the American system, electoral college, where imwill look at the popular vote and do whatever I want. 😆 I'm kidding it's popular vote with a poll a discussion and results displayed without voting. Every thing. Any issue deemed worthy and seconded can go to a vote.

PROTIP
I'm not here to tell you what to do. I'm trying to help you! There's no reason I can think of to keep the packaging drugs came in. Take a picture of it if you must, but that package is the evidence that shows you interstate drug trafficked, using a public utility. Those are 2 Federal Felonies and you conspired with the seller to do it.. Each of those is more severe than drug trafficking by a lot. Open the package,remove the contents, and burn the package in a metal bucket in the center of the room. That package is the devil. Without it you may just get to see the outside of a jail cell one day.

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Something perhaps a bit helpful is "read sellers posts." In my case I try to keep updated info such as if I have stock currently or not and if samples are available it will clearly say available to residents or members who have been around a little longer than "joined today" and if it says US only then that means US only.

miner21

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I dont think good customer service by a vendor is a bad thing. No one needs to send them repeated messages, but if you have a question you should be able to ask

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
That PROTIP is too real... And @prophet speaks true, a lot of time can be saved by reading sellers' posts and profiles, a lot less meaningless back-and-forth. Back when I first started buying stuff online I recall apologizing a lot for useless messages

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
I've completed several transactions with a trust vender here, hensayd order received. And the next message says, tracking says delivered can you check ? It doesn't take 5 paragraphs to buy something. Really it takes 0. Sweating your ass off for a week doesn't improve your odds. Ask for stealth if you want stealth, buy from experienced sellers, ask about packaging. This ain't playtime it's your freedom

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
heard it from a lawyer, it's corny but I can't not think it: "drugs in the mail - you're playing with fire" treat it as such