Question experience with outside weed growing

CrazyMarliey23

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Are they some tips for outside weed growing, how to minimalize the chance of being caught, i only know, is hard to prove that i am the person who sowed the plants

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
If you have your own private property in the country then there are fewer worries. If not find you a good spot that is secluded so there is very little traffic outside of a farmer or hunter perhaps which means the only cameras you need to worry about are property cams or game cams. Search your spot all around the edges of the property and find a good place and set up a couple of your own hidden cams. Find a creek or a stream and follow it in as you want to be pretty close to a source of water so your not carrying jugs in when you need to water them. Hide you a small bucket out there somewhere. Picking the right strain for your area is a must and you could grow direct in the ground or using buckets which give you the ability to move them if need be. Either way the soil you use is very important, so check the soil there or bring in your own to use. I would keep a small box that you can stash, or bury it nearby and put any nutrients, or other supplies you may need there so you are not carrying things out to the woods when you go, because it would be good to check on things as often as you can and are comfortable with. Dont make a trail, dont make a parking spot, and always take a different way out so you dont leave clear marking to where you go to keep people from following your trail and stumbling on your crop. Most importantly dont tell anyone where they are or that you even have them, unless of course they are helping you with your project.

CrazyMarliey23

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
thanks for the tips i havent mined for the cameras, but there are not the most important thx again bro

Last edited:

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
(y) I did outdoors back in the day, now I just do it all indoors. In those days trail cams were not an issue but where I live in rural area they are everywhere now to keep an eye on trespassers and for hunting. Growing is probably the most enjoyable thing I have ever done.

Fangs

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I think it's easier to use thematic sites, there you can find all the information you might need

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
True, lots of good grow guides out there these days put together by experienced growers.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
When I was 18, I met this girl, her parents had 20 plants, 20 feet long, staked to the ground every 2 feet behind the barn. The landlord owned it and theynlived there for free just to babysit. It was all super funky shit ( this was in the 90's) I went there and never left. For a decade.