Help God! My D-Meth is going weird!!

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I passed hydrogen chloride gas through a mixture of D-meth and acetone and got a shiny powder.
It is different from the hydrochloride powder. It is like very fine "ice"!
I want to get the hydrochloride of meth, then dissolve the hydrochloride and recrystallize to get large crystals!
But I don't know what I did wrong?
Now can I dissolve this fine ice in water and recrystallize it?
Or do I have to dissolve it and add sodium hydroxide to get FB oil, and then do it again?
Oh God, someone please tell me what to do!!!

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Can you show a photo of the product and reveal the method of synthesis? The forum has published crystallization methods in different solvents, including water crystallization. But it is better to first get a powder to recrystallize this.

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi Sir, I just want to know if "ICE" can be directly dissolved and recrystallized with solvent?
Or do I have to use alkali to extract the oil? Then do hydrogen chloride gas to get methamphetamine hydrochloride, and then crystallize it into large crystals?

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi gentlemen, I did the same method twice and got different results!
The first one on the left is the hydrochloride, I know it can be dissolved in a certain proportion of solvent and recrystallized!
The second one is the same method, it is more like a crystal!
I want to know if the second one can be dissolved in a solvent, and then evaporate the solvent to get large crystals???

qwe111

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
-

Attachments

• C6tjaoRqn3.png
    C6tjaoRqn3.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 29