Highest Yield and quality NOIDS Precursor (5FADB/5CLADB/ADBB/FUB/JWH/Sgt etc. )and Raw materials supply, 100% positive feedback, 100% safe shipping.

songbird87

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Propionyl chloride 79-03-8

1,2-Dichloroethane 107-06-2

4-pip 40064-34-4

(2-Bromoethyl)benzene 2-Phenylethyl bromide 103-63-9

sry to ask but are any of these available?

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Sorry, we only produce NOIDS precursors for the time being, we can only provide NOIDS precursors and related reagents.

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
OMv1W0tGnQ
42w5IfSrRj
ZGtmw0UxzW

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Selecting better precursors for best yield and quality
ZKmbkrtg0i

Attachments

• 8YqbhdmXG4.png
    8YqbhdmXG4.png
    419.9 KB · Views: 26

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
I have to say I love the perfection of this one!
--From a customer looking for perfection!

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
The product will speak for itself and prove everything with quality!!
APIvt5TMbO

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
🍷48 hours later, shipping starts, you can pay now to confirm your order and let us start working, if you are not sure you can escrow the transaction (bbgate) ......❤️ Let’s go guys🫰 Contact us : https://t.me/flyrc

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
🎉Mailed out all the precursors from customers who had previously placed orders today, really busy day! 👨🏻‍💻Thank you all for your confidence! Makes us better and better!🍀
ABMzJvnkC1

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
❤️Dear friends:
Friends everyone have a good weekend, here to send our best wishes, because now the business is getting busier and busier, so now the chat with some customers become not so frequent, but please believe that I will never cheat, I will always be here to guard our friendship and trust each other, but also thank those who have been supporting our customers, if you have encountered difficulties, you can always tell! If you are in trouble, you can always tell me, we will try our best to help, no matter in any way. I hope we can always trust each other, be loyal to each other and do good business!
Love you all!💘
Sending best wishes to all and to the family!🧸
BXDYS8I25r

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
It's getting busier and busier but we're staying active, so please contact us if you need anything and we'll be the first to respond, and again, we guarantee that our products are the absolute best on the market!
DeRCo0hEQB
3qiB91YCrk

whatshappening

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
are you out of business now that precursors are banned in china?

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Approved by the State Council, 7 kinds of 4-(N-phenylamino)piperidine, 1-Boc-4-(N-phenylamino)piperidine, N-phenyl-N-(4-piperidinyl)propanamide, cannabidiol, 2-methyl-3-phenylglycidylic acid and its esters, 3-oxo-2-phenylbutanoic acid and its esters, 2-methyl-3-[3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenyl]glycidyl esters are included in the Classification and Variety List of the Regulations on the Administration of Narcotic Chemicals (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations). substances are listed in the Classification and Variety Catalogue of Chemicals under the Schedule of the Regulations on the Administration of Narcotics Control (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulations"), and the relevant management matters are hereby announced as follows:

I. Management of 4-(N-phenylamino)piperidine, 1-tert-butoxycarbonyl-4-(N-phenylamino)piperidine, N-phenyl-N-(4-piperidinyl)propionamide

4-(N-phenylamino)piperidine, abbreviated as 4-AP, with CAS registration number, i.e., CAS No. 23056-29-3, and customs code 2933399073; 1-tert-butoxycarbonyl-4-(N-phenylamino)piperidine, abbreviated as 1-boc-4-AP, with CAS No. 125541-22-2, and customs code 2933399073; N-phenyl-N-(4-piperidinyl)propionamide, and N-phenyl-N-(4-piperidinyl)propionamide, abbreviated as N-phenyl-N-(4-piperidinyl)propionamide, and N-phenyl-N-(4-piperidinyl)propionamide. N-(4-piperidinyl)propionamide, known as Norfentanyl, commonly known as de-phenylethyl fentanyl, CAS No. 1609-66-1, Customs code 2933399073. The above three substances are managed in accordance with the second category of the Schedule of the Regulations on the management of excisable chemicals, and their production, operation, purchase, transportation and import/export activities are in accordance with the relevant provisions on the non-pharmaceutical class of excisable chemicals The production, operation, purchase, transportation and import/export activities of these three substances are subject to the relevant provisions on non-pharmaceutical chemicals.

Management of Cannabidiol

Cannabidiol, in English, is called Cannabidiol, abbreviated as CBD, CAS No. 13956-29-1, Customs Code 2907299020. The substance is managed in accordance with Class II of the Schedule to the Regulations, and its production, operation, purchase, transportation, import and export activities are carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions for non-pharmaceutical drug-eligible chemicals. Preclinical research on cannabidiol for medical purposes should also comply with the provisions of article 10 of the Regulations on the Administration of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances.

III. Management of 2-methyl-3-phenyl glycidic acid and its esters, 3-oxo-2-phenylbutyric acid and its esters, and 2-methyl-3-[3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenyl]glycidyl ester substances

2-Methyl-3-Phenyl Glycidic Acid, English name is BMK glycidic acid, CAS No. 25547-51-7, Customs Code 2918990042; 2-Methyl-3-Phenyl Glycidic Acid esters, refers to esters generated by the reaction of 2-Methyl-3-Phenyl Glycidic Acid with various alcohols, English name is BMK glycidic acid esters, customs code 2918990042.

3-oxo-2-phenylbutanoic acid, English name 3-oxo-2-phenylbutanoic acid, CAS No. 4433-88-9, Customs code 2918300021; 3-oxo-2-phenylbutanoic acid esters, refers to esters generated by reacting 3-oxo-2-phenylbutanoic acid with various alcohols, English name 3-oxo-2- Methyl 3-oxo-2-phenylbutanoate (CAS No. 16648-44-5), which has been listed in the Catalogue of Classification and Varieties of Readily Available Chemicals, is controlled in accordance with the original catalog.

2-Methyl-3-[3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenyl]glycidic acid esters are esters produced by reacting 2-methyl-3-[3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenyl]glycidic acid (Class II Poisonous Chemicals) with various alcohols, known as PMK glycidic acid esters, with Customs Code 2932999093. Methyl 2-methyl-3-[3,4-(methylenedioxy)phenyl]glycidylate (CAS No. 13605-48-6), which has been included in the Catalogue of Classification and Varieties of Chemicals for Counterfeiting Drugs, is controlled in accordance with the original catalog.

The above three substances are managed in accordance with Class II of the Schedule to the Regulations, and their production, operation, purchase, transportation, import and export activities are subject to the relevant provisions for non-pharmaceutical drug-type chemicals.

This Notice shall come into force on September 1, 2024.

Ministry of Public Security Ministry of Commerce National Health Commission

Ministry of Emergency Management General Administration of Customs State Drug Administration

August 2, 2024

mastersm

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
great seller, I made an order from him and on the way due to my regional post there was a mistake in the recipient's name, the seller sent me a second order for free, among other things, he answered all my stupid questions for 3 months. good luck to you and your business

flyrc

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
Thank you for your feedback and best wishes to you and your family!