how make e-liquide with ADB-Butinaca Powder ?

bobyloss

Don't buy from me
Reaction score

Hello everyone, I am looking for the exact temperature to dissolve adb-butinaca powder in e-liquid. I would like to vape it with my e-cig.​

I searched the forum, and didn't find any satisfactory results. Maybe I searched wrong, maybe there is already a topic open on this subject.

Bigtme

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
a little bit of heat would of work trying using the microwave if that dont work then may it not real cannabinoinds you are use 25grams of adb in 1000ml is what i used to do and it was fire.

Terternat

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I haven’t tried dissolving adb-butinaca in e-liquid myself, but I’ve had some experience with mixing flavors. I used a Packman disposable to experiment with different e-liquid flavors. I found that gently heating the liquid helped blend the flavors more evenly. Maybe you could try a similar approach with your setup—start with a bit of heat to see if it helps dissolve the powder better. Just make sure to keep the temperature controlled and check for safety before using it.

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
I think you need to make your own e-liquid. There are different components that allow you to dissolve what does not dissolve in glycerin or propylene glycol.

TotoRina

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Get some pg, dissolve it in pg, mix pg with the vape juice, easy as that;

Get a ceramic bowl and add pg in there, put it in the microwave for a minute or so, add the adb to the hot pg, stir, the pg should turn orange-ish, now that you have pg noid juice that should mix with any vape juice without any big complications

WillD

Expert
Reaction score
Not all noids dissolve in the PG. If you are doing this, write to me in DM

TotoRina

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I do this with 5cl, if adbb won't dissolve in pg, then I'd say dissolve it in warm ethanol first and then mix that with pg solution