Question How to differ Caffeine cut Amphetamine from pure Amphetamine

skanderbeg

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I'm going to answer the question myself lol. My way of differing is number one: THE HEARTBEAT... When it's cut with pure caffeine your heart races so badly it's an extremely unpleasant feeling. Number two: THE SMELL: pure amphetamine has that typical amine smell (and taste) which you just can't mistake, while cut amphetamine has a weird fishy oily smell or no smell at all. Number three: THE PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS, when taking the pure stuff you feel more energetic, productive and have a little euphoria, while when you take the cut stuff you feel kind of restless, moody and jittery not very pleasant.

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I totally agree with you, but i have one more thing to add, the comedown is more brutal. Because caffeine does not let you sleep after amphetamine effects wear off, so you feel like ass the day after because you did not get any sleep on top of the amphetamine effects on the brain. Fried brain+no sleep= worst combination.

yuiopjkl

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I read that when you cut it with caffeine it increases activity and makes you more social. When I tried it I sometimes feel that way but mostly the amphetamine activity decreases and I feel tired (the amphetamine to caffeine ratio makes a big difference)

Pure amphetamine sulfate is odorless, while the amphetamine base (oil) has an amine odor (fishy odor).