Question How to make 4mmc weight more and less strong

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
So i recently synthesisd 4mmc, and my friend tried that stuff, they said the one available in market and this one have huge difference, this one is very strong, so how do i make it wieght more, what type of powder stuff should i add that doesn't harm anyone

And how much should i add let's say if I've 100g 4mmc

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
That's a load of bs. U want to take a already mild thing and cut it with bs ? Stop being cheap. 4mmc is 4mmc u will have user who report no effect or almost nothing. But u wanna cut it.

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Brother you won't get it, do you know what can i add, if you know please tell

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Caffeine

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
In for the L

$!$

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇵🇱
Reaction score
Caffeine and licodaine or benzocaine and u can sell like fale cocaine

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
ew don't HELP him!

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
WAT

Too strong?? @freedum hit it on the head: BS.
I wish I knew what seller you were so I'd know to stay TF away from your shit. Is it the 90's again? GTFOutta here with your 'Not wanting to harm anyone' bullllshit

freedum

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
I think your replying to wrong person son

ifeelsorry

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Okay guys sorry i was just curious, i had just idea, I'm not a seller or something, i just make my own for my self, apologies

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Dont apologize, you did not formulate your question right. We all make mistakes, and people thought that you wanted to cut your product and have more quantity, and nobody likes people who sell cut products. :)

View previous replies…

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Edit: Nobody likes people who cut their already pure product, sometimes people cant help having already cut products for sale. So if you have a good and pure product, sell it like it is, you are going to get more profit like that for sure. People love potent products. In your case, you wanted to cut it for yourself because its too strong as i understood. Dont do that, rather find your dosage, see how much you need to get your desired high. In my opinion that is so much better than ruining your product with some bullshit cutting agents. Stay safe man!

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
As long as you're not trying to take an already pure product and fuck paying Customers over with it: I apologize for my harsh remarks and "I" 'feel sorry' (see what I did there?), I'm of the mind we just can't have 'that' in here at all.

If you're stuff really is 'very' strong and potent I'm guessing it's either a pain in the sinuses or a taste thing, too much 'numb face' for your comfort perhaps? Just a dab'l do ya just fine, take the 'tiniest' of crystals, grind it up as fine as possible (NO chunks) and start again from there. You and your Friend should have better results

armanimani

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thats right, im amazed at how many people snort big ass crystals. I never understood that tbh. When im crushing up a crystal i put it up on a plate, cover it with a bill and start grinding that shit up as much as i can. When the cracking stops, remove the bill and take the residue off of it. Take the card and hold it in an angle where its the sharpest. Everyone knows the rest, really get into it until you make it into a fine powder, trust me after properly crushing it you wont feel the burning at all.